-
没人会替你收拾残局的。
Nobody's going to clean up after you.
-
他总是指望别人替他收拾残局
[no obj.]he always expected other people to clean up after him
-
现在你应尽量设法收拾残局.
You should now try to save what you can from the wreck.
-
现在你应尽量设法收拾残局。
You should now try to save what you can from the wreck .
-
我被派回来收拾残局.
I was sent back to clean up the mess.
-
只留下缉毒人员在收拾残局。
And narcotics officers are left literally picking up the pieces.
-
收拾残局,重整旗鼓,再图进取
Pick up the pieces and carry on
-
开门。/做完作业/收拾残局。
Open the door./Finish your homework/Pick up that mess.
-
帮某人收拾残局
Clean up after one's mess
-
当他的对手遇到问题时他总是可以收拾残局。
He was also there to pick up the pieces when his rivals tripped up.