-
他感觉无颜面临关怀他的那些俭朴而愚蠢的村民,与是他走出了大山,来到城里打工。
He felt that have no <em>face</em> to care for his those guileless and foolish villagers, and is he walked out of the mountains, and came to work in the cities.
-
大卫在Facebook上发了一张老婆维多利亚和新宝宝的照片,备注上写着“我的两个女人的睡颜。”
David posted a picture of his wife and newborn on <em>Face</em>book, with the caption, "I took this picture of my two girls sleeping."
-
大卫在Facebook上发了一张老婆维多利亚和新宝宝的照片,备注上写着“我的两个女人的睡颜。”
David posted a picture of his wife and newborn on <em>Face</em>book, with the caption, "I took this picture of my two girls sleeping. "
-
颜颜,你好像很怕我。
Yan Yan, you seem to be quite fearful I.
-
颜颜,喜欢今夜我所做的吗?
Yan Yan, likes tonight what I do?
-
比起玫瑰的芳馥四溢的姣颜。
As the perfumed tincture of the roses.
-
你有美丽的娇颜又智慧聪颖。
Thou art as fair in knowledge as in hue.
-
和王侯散步而不露谄媚之颜;
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
-
忽颜不信,所以他冷笑了一声。
Suddenly the Yan doesn't trust, so he sneered at 1.
-
可能会,但颜女士却不这么认为。
Possibly, but Ms Yan thinks not.