-
I'll kiss your staff. Too late.
我亲吻权杖。太晚了。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
You're too late. It's gone.
你来得太晚了。都结束了。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
He's barely ticking. We fear you are too late.
他的心跳很微弱。只怕你来得太晚了。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
Dry-cleaning? If it's too much... If it's too late...
干洗?如果要求过分了点,又或者时间太晚...
《Sully》《萨利机长》
-
What about your girlfriend? It's too late. I call dibs.
那你的女朋友呢?太晚了,我说了这个归我了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Too late for that.
你说的太晚了。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
If he's on a tour, it'll be far too late to alter his schedule.
要是他在巡视,现在让他改行程可太晚了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
I'm so sorry. If it's not too late, please forgive me.
我非常抱歉,如果还不太晚的话,请你原谅我吧。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
Very well, Mummy Zebra. Don't stay up too late. Good night, Mummy.
很好,斑马妈妈。不要熬夜太晚。晚安,妈妈。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
I don't know. Well, maybe I'm wrong. I'm sorry. Hey, too late for apologies.
就是不知道呀,可能我搞错了,对不起。现在道歉太晚啦。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
It's too late. No, it's not. Leave here with me. Come home. We miss you.
太晚了。不,并不晚,跟我离开这里,跟我回家,我们很想你。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
Oh, thank you, but maybe I should cancel. It's too late to cancel. You're going.
谢谢,但或许我该取消面试。现在取消太晚了,你一定要去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
What was in the letter? I don't know. She wouldn't tell me. But it was too late.
信里说了什么?我不知道,她不肯告诉我,但一切都太晚了。
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
It's too late for that, buddy. Now just tell me what you've been saying to the D.A. about my little side job?
太晚了,兄弟,告诉我,你对地检官怎么说我的副业的?
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Don't do this. It's too late. I have a celebration to plan and a new story to tell. Robert.
别这样。太晚了,我还要准备庆祝,还要叙述新的故事。罗伯特。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Hey, is it too late out there? I know you're usually up late, right? No, I was just catching up on some paperwork. Good.
现在给你打电话,是不是太晚了?我记得你经常熬夜?不晚,我刚刚在赶一批文件。太好了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
What do you say we go to Coney Island, old sport? We could take my car. Oh, it's too late tonight.
你说我们去科尼岛怎么样,老伙计?可以坐我的车去。今天太晚了。
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
Okay, but it's too late to change Peter's mind. Once he says "No," He doesn't reverse himself.
好吧,但现在让彼得变卦已经太晚了,一旦他说不,就别指望他改变主意。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I was once the youngest, just like you. Is there gonna be another me? Too late. Just you. Good.
我曾经是家里最年轻的,和你一样。还会有人取代我吗?太晚了,不会了。那就好。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Daddy Zebra is going to bed now. He has to get up early to deliver the post. Very well, Mummy Zebra. Don't stay up too late.
斑马爸爸,你该去睡觉了,明天一早你还要出去送信呢。那好吧,斑马妈妈。你们也不要玩得太晚了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
为时已晚;已失时机
-
I bet (that) we're too late.
我们八成儿太晚了。
-
It's too late now, anyway.
反正现在已经太迟了。
-
It is never too late to reformulate your goals.
重订目标决不会为时过晚。
-
Critics derided the move as too little, too late.
批评家们嘲笑这一行动规模太小,来得太迟。
-
I shouldn't be too late. But it depends if the traffic's bad.
我应该不会太迟。不过这取决于交通是否拥挤了。
too late是Out of ashes《破土而出》专辑的一首流行歌曲。 2009年9月30日由华纳唱片发行。
私家侦探Sampson(约翰·豪克斯)寻找并帮助失踪女子Dorothy(克里斯塔尔·里德)的故事。