-
So how did you know Francis?
你是怎么认识法兰西丝的?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Wait. How did you know my name?
等等,你怎么知道我的名字?
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
-
Did you know her? She trained me.
你认识她?她是我的导师。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
Are you all right? No. Did you know? No.
你没事吧?有事。你知道这件事吗?不知道。
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
Why? You play, don't you? How did you know?
为什么?你不是会拉琴吗?你怎么知道?
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Okay Monica, did you know about this?
莫妮卡,你知道这件事吗?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
How did you know that? It's textbook.
你怎会知道?你很典型。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
That video? Did you know anything about it?
那段录像?你之前知情吗?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
No, of course not. How did you know about that?
没有,当然没有,你是怎么知道的?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
How did you know that? How did I know what? How did you know that someone picked up NSA from Clarke's speakerphone?
你怎么知道的?知道什么?你怎么知道有人从克拉克的免提电话中听到了国家安全局这个词。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
How did you know she knew? I know she listens to you. I listen to you.
你怎么知道她知道?我知道她能把你说的话听进去。我是听你的。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Oh, my God! He did it? What? Did you know he was gonna ask me?
喔,天啊!他求婚了。什么?你知道他要求婚吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
How did I know it? I didn't. It's my opinion. Okay. Did you know he was born in Detroit? No.
这个嘛,我并不知道,只是我的想法。好。你知道他出生在底特律吗?不知道。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
When did you last eat? When did you last eat? currency exchange? You know, food.
你上次就餐是什么时候?还有对货币兑换所造成的影响?我指的是食物。
《A Beautiful Mind》《美丽心灵》
-
You've got dirt on your nose by the way. Did you know?
对了,你鼻子有块脏东西,你知道吗?
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
Did you know about this, Mr. Friar? Is this okay with you? Yeah, I know about it.
弗莱尔,你知道这回事儿吗?你不介意吗?嗯,我知道。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I know that cloud, it's a "cumulonimbus". Did you know that a cumulonimbus...
我认识那片云,它叫 "积雨云",你知道积雨云会...
《Up》《飞屋环游记》
-
Did you get my text? Of course. Yes, I did. So then you know I told Dan I'm not pregnant.
你收到我的短信了吗?当然。 那你也知道,我和丹说了我没怀孕。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
That's right. That's a thing now. I do my laundry here. Did you know? 'Cause now you know.
对啊,这个事儿,我在这里洗衣服,你知道么?现在你知道了。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Did you know Adelheid, her mother?
你认识阿得海特吗,她的母亲?
-
Did you know that Zoe had "brothers and sisters" all over the world at all times?
一直以来,佐伊在世界各地都有“兄弟姐妹”,你知道吗?
-
"Did you know him?"—"I did indeed."
“你认识他吗?”—“我确实认识他。”
-
Did you know about the garden?
你知道这座花园吗?
-
How did you know about Colin?
你是怎么知道科林的?