-
But now I wasn't so sure.
但现在我不确定了。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
I think we see that now. The family, I mean. Not at first, you're right. But now.
我想我们现在都明白了,我是说家里人,刚开始确实不太能理解,但现在明白了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
But now I need you to help me. I can't do this alone.
但现在我需要你帮我,我自己做不到。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
No, but now that you're being weird about it, maybe I should.
不啊,但现在看你对此反应异常,或许我真该去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
History is alive even if you weren't. But now you're gonna be.
即使你们不存在,历史仍然鲜活,但现在,你们要活在历史里。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
They had to row away for the suction but now they'll be coming back.
他们必须划开才不会被吸下去,但现在可以回来了。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
But now, let's see how much everyone loves you when you're the monster.
但现在,让我们瞧瞧当你们变成怪物时人们有多爱你们!
《Penguins of Madagascar》《马达加斯加的企鹅》
-
But now that Leonard made it not exist, I want it more than anything in the world.
但现在Leonard证实它不存在,我却追悔莫及。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Yeah, but now it's here. Look, every toy goes through this. No one wants to see...
没错,但现在这一天真的来了,听我说 每个玩具都要经历这一天,没人希望看到...
《Toy Story 3》《玩具总动员3》
-
But that would be after the election. Well, that might have played three or four days ago, Cathy, but now it's too late.
但那就是在选举日之后了。也许三四天前可行,凯茜,但现在已经太迟了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Your plan failed. I'm sorry. It's my fault. I approved it. But now, I have to fix it.
你的计划失败了,很抱歉。是我的错,是我批准了。但现在,我得去挽救。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Our world is still plenty harsh and hostile, but now we know the Croods will make it.
我们的世界仍然很艰苦,有很多敌人,但现在我们知道,咕噜一家能够解决这一切。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
I know, but now we have this second one and it just, it feels like it's snowballing, you know?
我知道,但现在有第二笔了,就像雪球越滚越大。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
You were too small to understand, so I had to make up a story, but now I'm doing the opposite, okay?
你太小了,所以不明白,所以我不得不编了一个故事,但但现在我要做相反的事情。
《Room》《房间》
-
Parker, you know, I used to think it was benign neglect, but now I see that you're intentionally screwing me.
帕克,我以前一直没正面看待这个问题,但现在我发现你好像是故意在整我。
《Avatar》《阿凡达》
-
You know when I met you, I was all like, 'Oh, I don't know if I like him.' But now that I know you, I'm like, 'I like him.'
我第一次看到你时,我在想,“我不喜欢他”。但现在认识了你,我想的是,“我喜欢他”。
《The Secret Life of Pets》《爱宠大机密》
-
But now that you're standing here, I just realized, there's a bit of green in the blue of your eyes. How nice to find a flaw.
但现在你站在这里,我才意识到你的蓝眼睛中还带点绿,能发现瑕疵真好。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
Never mind, you can take it back tomorrow, but now it's bed time. After Dad reads this story. It's not much of a story, Peppa.
没事的,你明天还回去就好了,但现在该睡觉了。我要等爸爸读完这个故事再睡觉。这个可不能算是故事,佩奇。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
At first, I admit it, I was only friendly to him because my mom asked me to be nice. But now I would choose to hang out with him.
首先,我承认,我之前对他很友好只是因为我妈妈要我这样做。但现在是我自己想跟他玩了。
《Wonder》《奇迹男孩》
-
Night, night, fake Riley. I was once as innocent as you. But now all I have to do is climb out that window and then I am just like this wicked woman over here.
晚安了,假莱丽。我曾经也跟你一样纯真,但现在我却要偷偷爬出窗变成跟她一样的小魔女了。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
He used to be a pilot but now he has a desk job.
他曾是飞行员,但现在做办公室工作。
-
Anne has been ill but now she's back in circulation.
安妮一直生病,但现在又回来参加社交活动了。
-
I was born in the East, but now live in San Francisco.
我出生在东部,但现住在旧金山。
-
She told me not to repeat it, but now I don't suppose it matters.
她告诉我不要重复它,但是这样一来我认为它不重要了。
-
I was very angry with him, but now I feel I've got it out of my system.
我当时很生他的气,不过现在我感觉气已经消了。