-
That is all I have to say on the subject.
这件事我不想再多说什么了。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
What's the soup of the day? What does it say on the board? And you're trained.
今日例汤是什么?在那块板板上写的是啥?恭喜你,你学成了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
But would it be possible for him to get an audition for your movie say on Thursday?
但你可不可能让他去试镜,就星期四吧?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Please. You're going down. You are going "downer." Is that what they say on the figure skating team? I wouldn't know. I didn't make it.
省省吧, 你逊死了。你更逊. 他们在选花样滑冰队员的时候就是这么说你的?我不知道,我没被选上。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
No, of course. Everybody? I just wanted to say on behalf of my new bride, Rachel, and myself that if in 35 years, we're half as happy as you guys are, we'll count ourselves the luckiest people in the world.
当然不是,大伙们,我只是想代表我的新娘瑞秋跟我自己说,如果我们结婚35年后,有你们一半幸福,我们会觉得自己是全世界最幸运的人。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You have to be careful what you say on TV.
在电视上说话时你不得不谨慎。
-
What would she say on seeing him between two Carabineers?
她看见他夹在两个警察中间,会怎么说呢?
-
As we say on this home page here, by default, we anonomize you when you log into this bulletin board, whereby, you're all logged in as students.
就像我们在这个主页上说的,在默认情况下,当你登录到这个公告栏时,我们会对你进行登记,这样,你就会以学生的身份登录。
-
I have nothing more to say on the subject.
关于这个问题,我再没有要说的了。
-
The judge has the final say on the sentence.
法官对判决有最后的决定权。