used to criticize someone for behaving in a way that is typical of them
你又来这一套了。
你又来这一套了
There you go again—jumping to conclusions.
你又犯老毛病了:匆匆下结论。
"There you go again, upsetting the child!" said Shirley.
“你又来折腾孩子了!”雪莉说道。
There you go again .
哎,又开始了。
There you go again!
你又来了!
One of them is your line, "There you go again."
一件是你的台词“你又来这一套”。
used to criticize someone for behaving in a way that is typical of them
你又来这一套了。
There you go again, nag, nag, nag. You're only proving my point, little lady.
又开始叽叽歪歪了,叽叽歪歪,越叽歪越显得我说得对哦,小三八。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Oh, there you go again, just another mistake you're throwing in my face. Not cool, bro.
你又来了,又赖我。这可不像男人,兄弟。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》