-
I now pronounce you man and wife together.
我宣布你们结为夫妇。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
It's good to see you man. Yeah, you too. Man, so what are you up to?
很高兴能见到你。我也是,你是做哪一行的?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Fine, you know what, that's it. From now on, Joey, I want you to be my best man. Yes. Shame about you man.
好,够了乔伊,从现在起你当我的伴郞。太好了!不过真的替你羞愧。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
You know what? I'm not gonna end up like this. I'll see you man.
我不要这样子的下场!待会见,兄弟。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Well she wouldn't do that, she's with me. I'm telling you man, I saw it.
她不会亲他的,她跟我在一起,是真的,我亲眼看到。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I tell you man, and every Starbucks' Jazz album just proved my point, really.
给你说吧,哥们儿,你去看看每家星巴克里摆的爵士专辑就懂我意思了。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
I now pronounce you man and wife.
我现在宣布你们结为夫妻。
-
Thank You Phil Love you man! ! ! ! !
谢谢你菲尔·爱你!
-
I hereby declare you man and wife.
本人特此宣布你们结为夫妇。
-
And I will multiply upon you man and beast;
我必使人和牲畜在你上面加增。
-
The old man says without hesitation - "I now pronounce you man and wife.
男人毫不犹豫的答道:“‘我现在宣布你们成为夫妇。’”
-
Echo effect examples:Wendy's where's the beef? or Miller Beer's I love you man!
“回声效应”例子:温蒂汉堡的“牛肉在哪里?”
-
Finally the minister announces the big moment: "I now pronounce you man and wife.
最后,牧师宣布重大时刻的到来:“我现在宣布你们成为夫妻。