trick or deceive (someone) so that they look foolish
愚弄,欺骗(某人)。
愚弄;欺骗
Or will he try to cockblock you, just stand there like an idiot or make a fool of himself and you?
或者他会不会妨碍你,像傻瓜一样的只站在那儿,让他自己和你看上去像个傻瓜?
Are you trying to make a fool of me?
你想把我当傻瓜吗?
He's a crook. He betrayed me, for next to nothing he made me make a fool of myself with a woman.
他是一个骗子。他背叛了我,他让我在一个女人面前出洋相,几乎一文不值。
Don't have any more to do with him, he's trying to make a fool of you.
别再理他了,他正在捉弄你呢。
If you pretend to know what you don't know, you'll only make a fool of yourself.
不懂装懂就会闹笑话。
trick or deceive (someone) so that they look foolish
愚弄,欺骗(某人)。
You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood.
你才不会出洋相呢,你有遗传天份。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?
可我从没打过魁地奇,要是出了洋相怎么办?
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
What, you're gonna run against the Joneses? You'll make a fool of yourself, Claire.
怎么,你要跟琼斯母女竞争吗?你会出丑的,克莱尔。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
Oh, you make a fool of the presenter, then you start a brawl. I mean, what's next, Serena? Girls gone wild?
你写了份愚蠢的,然后你又引起了争斗,瑟琳娜,接下来还有什么?变“狂野女孩”?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》