-
You know I didn't do it. You know me!
你知道我没偷,你了解我。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Look, I can see that you think you know me but I don't know who you are.
听着,我知道你觉得你认识我,但我不认识你。
《Source Code》《源代码》
-
Hey, do you know this young man? She doesn't know me. Nobody knows me. It's cool. It's fine.
你认识这年轻人吗?她不认识我,没人认识我,没事了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I... You love me so much that you're just gonna give me that one? You know me so well, my friend.
我……你这么爱我,你一定会给我亲亲的。你真了解我,朋友。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
You know, Stan, I feel sorry for you. You don't know me. Oh, but I do. All too well.
知道吗?斯坦,我很同情你。你根本不了解我。噢,我了解,太了解了。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
Do you know me or are you just really good at this game?
你认识我?还是你很会钓男人?
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Claire, you accidentally hung up on me. Oh, yeah, well, honey, you know me and computers.
克莱尔,你不小心把电话挂了。对,亲爱的,你知道我不太会用电脑。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Look. You know me. I look for value wherever it can be found.
你了解我,我...我会寻找一切投资价值。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
Dory, it's me! Destiny! You know me? Of course! We talked through the pipes when we were little.
多莉,是我!命运!你认识我?当然,我们小时候透过水管聊天。
《Finding Dory》《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》
-
You know me sir. Oh, I do have a question for you. Do you know how I get around the office computer network so I can access the really good Internet porn?
你很了解我的,老板,你知道要怎么避过办公室的电脑网络,进去网际网络看超级精彩的黄色电影吗?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You're trying to figure out where you know me from? All right, I'll give you a hint. From porn. Okay? Yeah your pervert boyfriend watched me in a porno movie. See? Yeah.
想知道你在哪里见过我?给你一个提示:A片!好吗?没错,你的变态男朋友在A片里看过我。看吧。是的。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
I'd love to, but I gotta get up so early the next day. You know me, work comes first. Oh, yeah, yeah.
我也想去,但是我隔天要好早起来。你知道我的,工作最重要。是啊,是啊。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I'm just trying to understand. Claire, if I said anything to offend you, it was entirely… I mean, you know me. No filter.
我只是想弄明白。克莱尔,如果我的话冒犯到了你,那完全是…你懂我的,我说话不动脑子。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
I read a study online that walking after a meal not only aids in digestion, but increases serotonin, and you know me, if there's one thing I like more than a refreshing beverage, it's serotonin. Bye bye.
我在网上看过一篇论文,饭后百步走不仅有助于消化,还能增加5 羟色胺的含量,而且你们也知道的,如果说相比提神饮料我更喜欢什么,那肯定就是5 羟色胺了,拜拜。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Papa, don't you know me any more?
爸爸,你不认得我了吗?
-
Don't you know me?
你不认识我吗?
-
Don't you know me, Monsieur Guelemer?
您不认识我吗,海嘴先生?
-
Don't you know me, I'm your native son.
你认得我吗?我是你土生土长的儿子。
-
How do you know me?
你怎么会这么了解我?