-
I didn't throw you away, your kid did. Ain't one kid ever loved a toy, really. Chew on that when you're in the dump.
又不是我抛弃了你们,是你们的主人,没有哪个主人 真正爱过自己的玩具,等你们到垃圾场的时候 自己好好想想吧。
《Toy Story 3》《玩具总动员3》
-
He ain't joking, you should go.
他不是开玩笑的,你走吧。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
We ain't got much choice, you get me?
我们别无选择,知道吗?
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
Ya ain't me! I would never wear that.
你不是我!我从来不会穿那种东西的!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Change ain't good, Leon. You know? Yeah.
改变不是件好事,里昂,你懂吗?嗯。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
If that ain't a family, I don't know what is.
如果那不是家,我不知道是什么。
《Penguins of Madagascar》《马达加斯加的企鹅》
-
That's not a real dinosaur. No, it ain't, kid.
那不是真正的恐龙。当然不是了,小子。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
Honey, that ain't gonna work, but you keep trying.
亲爱的,这不会起作用的,但你可以继续尝试。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Then I reckon you ain't got nothing to worry about.
那我想你应该没什么好怕的吧
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
You know, Drummer, working with you ain't been so bad.
我说,鼓手,跟你合作也不算糟糕。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
Childhood ain't so jolly. In fact, it's rather frightening. Agree?
并不愉快的童年,事实上,周遭环境也很可怕,是吗?
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
No other swords can kill the Jabberwocky, nohow. If it ain't Vorpal, it ain't dead.
其他剑都杀不死炸脖龙的,如果没有斩首之剑,它是死不了的。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
Come on. You think I ain't hurting too? But he's dead.
好了,你觉得我就不难过吗?但是他已经死了。
《Léon》《这个杀手不太冷》
-
Solo, what is she doing? I don't know. But it ain't good.
索洛,她在干什么?我不知道,但肯定不是好事。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
You will be its sole proprietor. That ain't so bad, is it?
你就是它唯一的拥有者。挺不错,对不对?
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
You want a sip of this swill? Don't worry, it ain't nitro.
你想来一口这玩意儿吗?别担心,不是硝化甘油。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
That's right. Waste of bloody time, if you ask me. Ain't no one gonna get past Fluffy. Ain't a soul knows how, except for me and Dumbledore.
没错,我看是多此一举,谁都过不了毛毛那一关,哼哼没人知道办法,除了我和邓布利多。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
I mean I ain't scared of nothing but I don't even have a gun.
我不是在害怕,只是我连把枪都没有。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
Now, see, I pitched them tents. I ain't chopping any more wood.
听着,帐篷都是我搭建起来的,我才不劈木头呢。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
And you two went into the system. We ain't even in the same house.
所以你俩就进了政府系统。我和哥哥在不同的人家。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
The department's officer last visited Ain Sokhna in March 2012.
该部门的官员上次访问埃因苏赫纳是在2012年3月。
-
And you'll be my ain true love.
你是我的真情挚爱。
-
And you will be my ain true love.
你会成为我的挚爱。
-
Blain: I ain t got time to bleed.
布雷恩:我没有时间流血。
-
Um… Ain no another man.
怎么没有人啊…
高级智能网(AdvancedIntelligentNetwork,AIN)是一种服务独立的通信网。也就是说,在智能网中,服务逻辑和交换设备是相互独立的两部分,所以假如要添加新的服务,就无需重新进行设计。IN使得网络操作员的开发、控制和服务引入工作更为方便而高效。