-
Do you agree with that? Well, now that you point it out…
你同意吗,既然你这么指出来…
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Okay, now that I've been completely insulted, have a good flight.
既然在这被羞辱了,就祝你们飞行愉快。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Hey, you know what we can do? You know, now that we are up?
既然我们已经起来了,你知道可以做什么吗?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
So now that you're in, what are you gonna do if we win?
那既然你已经加入了,要是中奖,你要做什么事呢?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Hey Rach, now that you're working at Ralph Lauren, can you bring me back some of those polo shirts?
瑞秋,既然你在罗夫罗兰工作,能不能带几件衬衫回来?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I was not thinking it. Although, now that you point it out, it is undeniable.
我没这样想。不过既然你自己挑明了,这的确是不可否认的事实。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Well, now that I've piqued your interest, welcome to the exciting world of 3D chess.
很好,既然我的问题引起了你的兴趣,欢迎进入3D国际象棋的世界。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Now that we have all this crazy gay t-shirt money, I think we should up the prices on these gifts.
既然现在有那个疯子基佬给的T恤钱,我想我们可以花大钱买豪礼啦。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Now that we're all friends, you can call me Lawrence. And why don't we settle in? It's a long ride to the front.
既然我们是朋友了,你可以叫我劳伦斯,不如我们安顿下来吧,前路漫漫。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
So, now that we are dead, what are we going to do? Isn't it obvious? The next move is to kill me.
既然他们觉得我们已经死了,现在要怎么办?这还不简单,下一步就是杀了我。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Well, you know, I've been thinking. Now that your friend has shown up, maybe it's time, for you two to just mosey along.
我一直在想既然你的朋友已经出现了,也许是时候让你们继续走没走完的旅程。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
And now that Miss Rabbit has kindly flooded our garden, we can all jump up and down in muddy puddles. Yes.
既然兔小姐好心的用水浇了我们的花园,那我们就可以在这些泥坑里跳来跳去吧。是的!
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
How come this one's on the back of an eviction notice? Oh, yeah. Now that you mention it, can I live here?
为什么兑换劵是写在一张驱逐令的后面?是啊,既然你刚好提到这事情,我能住在这里吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Yes, but which hat? Gryffindor. Well, now that you guessed it, I'm not gonna do it. Yeah, you will. Yeah.
没错,但是哪顶帽子呢?格兰芬多。好吧,既然你猜到了,我就不戴了。不,你会戴的。是啦。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Mummy, now that we are all muddy, can we jump in the puddle? I suppose so. After all, you can't get any muddier. And I think Daddy Pig is going to be doing the washing. Oh!
妈妈,既然我们已经很脏了,我们能去跳泥坑吗?好吧随你们高兴 再怎么玩也不会更脏了。不过我想你们的爸爸得负责洗衣服才行。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
I realize now that day will never come.
现在看来那一天是不会来了。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
Now that she broke up with you? Yeah. Yeah.
因为她跟你分手了。对。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Now that's you, obnoxious and insufferable.
这才是你嘛,讨厌而且让人难以忍受。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
And now that system is being flooded with energy.
现在整个电网体系被大量电流充满。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
But two Celestials... Well, now that just might do.
但是有两个天神族人的话...恩,现在就很有可能了。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
Now that I live only a few blocks from work, I walk to work and enjoy it.
既然我住的地方距离工作地点只有几个街区 我就走路去上班 而且享受这一过程
-
Now that you mention it , she did seem to be in a strange mood.
既然你说到这事儿,她确实好像情绪不大对。
-
Now that she had him in her clutches , she wasn't going to let go.
她既然已经把他控制在自己手里,就不打算让他脱身。
-
They are hoping for a return to normality now that the war is over.
既然战争结束了,他们希望一切都恢复常态。
-
I only wish he were here now that things are getting better for me.
既然我的情况正在好转,我真希望他在这儿。
-
Convictions will rise steeply now that photographic evidence is admissible.
既然法庭现在已接纳照片证据,定罪率就会急剧上升。