-
How could you? How could I what?
你怎么能?我怎么能什么?
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
Joey, could you give us a minute? No.
乔伊,你可以回避一下吗?办不到。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I do not deny it. How could you do it?
我并没有否认这些。你怎么能做出这样的事情?
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
Okay, I'm sorry. Could you repeat that?
好的,对不起,你能重复一下吗?
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
Joey, how could you just let them leave?
乔伊,你怎么可以让他们退出?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You've been sleeping by yourself. How could you?
你一个人睡觉了,你怎么能这样?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
How could you be so stupid to fall in love?
你怎么会这么傻动了真情?
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Could you give us a few moments, Madam Secretary?
您能让我们单独谈谈吗,国务卿女士?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Okay, no problem. Could you come here for a second?
好,没问题,你来一下。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Could you give me three of the lamb steaks, please?
你能给我三条羊排吗?
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
How could you not laugh at something like that, right?
这难道不搞笑吗?
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Darby, could you just, take care of this idiot? Thanks.
戴比,能过来接待一下这个白痴吗?谢谢。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
How could you say yes, what about our catering business?
那我们的宴会生意怎么办?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Could you use some help? Volunteer. I'm young, I'm strong.
你需要帮手吗? 我报名,我又年青又强壮。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
Could you grab me another napkin, sweetie? Sure. Thanks, honey.
心肝儿,能帮我拿张餐巾吗?当然可以。谢谢,宝贝。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
How could you?
你怎么能这么做?
《Cinderella》《灰姑娘》
-
How could you do this? I'm sorry. If you want, we could tell you.
你怎么能这样呢?对不起。如果你想知道,我们可以告诉你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
How could you receive a message if no one could find you? Sounds suspicious to me.
如果没人找得到你,你是怎么收到消息的?太可疑了。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
No room? It's a baby. It's like this big. You know, I mean you could you could put it over here. Or we could put it right here. Aw, it's cute, right?
住不下?它只是一个宝宝,它就这么大吧,你可以把它放在这里,或是这里,那很可爱吧?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
There is one idea we could try. Eli, could you step in here a minute? Mr. Governor.
有个办法我们可以试试,伊莱,能过来一下吗?州长先生。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Could you lend your baseball bat to me?
你能把你的棒球棒借给我吗?
-
Could you let the dog out?
把狗放出去好吗?
-
Could you have it messengered over to me?
请您派人给我送过来,好吗?
-
Could you possibly pour me another cup of tea?
你能否给我再倒一杯茶?
-
Could you have the list ready by this afternoon?
今天下午你能把列表准备好吗?
-
Could you face going back to school and starting over?
你能面对返回学校重新开始读书吗?
-
It's asking a lot, but could you look through Billy's things?
你要求得太多了,不过你能不能到比利的东西里翻翻看?
-
How could you solve it with no clues, no witnesses, no nothing?
没有线索,没有证人,什么都没有,这案子你怎么能破得了?
-
Could you speak a little louder? We can hardly hear you.
请大点儿声,我们几乎听不见。
-
Could you zip me up at the back please? I can’t reach it.
请帮我把背后的拉链拉上,我够不着。