-
我想谈一场光明正大的恋爱,双方父母都知道。
I want to talk about a <em>work</em> <em>in</em> <em>just</em> <em>ways</em> of love, both parents know.
-
会计的行为完全光明正大。
[as adv.]the accountants acted completely above board.
-
有些交易并不完全光明正大。
Certain transactions were not totally above board.
-
我们光明正大地赢了这场比赛。
We won the match fair and square.
-
他希望他光明正大的态度会对他有好处。
He hopes his sporting attitude will count in his favour.
-
我们赢得光明正大,他们应当勇敢地接受失败,做输得起的人。
We won fair and square — they should concede that bravely and be good losers.
-
国王是个光明正大的人。
The king was an above board men.
-
他没有光明正大地比赛。
He doesn't play the game fairly.
-
我们是光明正大的您和我
You and i , we ' re aboveboard
-
国王是个光明正大的人.
The king was an above board man.