-
那地方真不错喔,你都皮包骨了
Oh , good land of the livin ' , you are <em>skin</em> <em>and</em> <em>bones</em>
-
你看,他已经减掉了四十磅,现在真是非常瘦了。” 在这句话里,allskinandbones指的是这个人很有毅力,节食很成功,是一种赞扬的意思,所以要是翻译成“皮包骨”似乎就不太合适了。
Well, he's taken off forty pounds and now he's all <em>skin</em> <em>and</em> <em>bones</em>.
-
他病后瘦成了皮包骨。
He was all skin and bone after his illness.
-
你太瘦了,我看的确就是皮包骨!
You are too skinny; all I can see is skin and bone!
-
瘦的皮包骨的人们惹火了我!
Skinny people irritate me!
-
他吃得太少, 瘦得只剩皮包骨。
He eats so little that he is bony.
-
悬挂的带子打了结,绕着他的皮包骨.
Suspension lines were tied in knots around his skinny bones.
-
那个生病的女孩子几乎是皮包骨了。
The sick girl is reduced almost to a skeleton.
-
事实上,我只比皮包骨强一点而已。
But in fact , i am only a little larger than skinny.
-
怎么了,艾达你都瘦得皮包骨了,姑娘。
Why , ada , you are skinny as a whippet , girl.