a few days
ago 几天之前。
前几天
Didn't I see you in the post office the other day?
不久前的一天我不是还在邮局见过你吗
I phoned your office the other day.
几天前,我往你的办公室打过电话。
I saw Jack the other day.
我前几天看到杰克了。
I was chatting to him the other day.
我那天正和他聊天。
I got a terrible shock the other day.
前两天,可把我吓坏了。
I had a long conversation with her the other day.
前几天我与她作了一次长谈。
a few days
ago 几天之前。
The other day, when she tried to put that Fitbit on me and I ran away from her.
前几天她硬要给我戴上手环,我落荒而逃时。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
Well, I enjoyed our conversation the other day, and I was hoping to continue it.
我挺喜欢我们前几天的对话,希望能继续。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
Well, I was watching her the other day at the pizza place. And she's just so sexy and funny and has the cutest little…
我前几天在披萨店看到她,她性感又风趣,还有小巧可爱的…
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
Well yes, yes I have. In fact, just the other day Kristen and I were talking about how I've been married and how I have a son.
我结过婚,事实上,前几天,克丽丝汀跟我还谈到我结过婚,有个儿子。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
But this so was. You know it changed everything. Like, the other day, I got this credit card application and I was pre-approved.
不过这个是啊,它改变了一切,前几天呢,我去申请信用卡,我竟然被预先审核了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
Did you not get a good enough look the other day?
那一天你还看得不够吗?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
Oh, I'll tell you who was talking about you the other day. Evelyn Napier.
告诉你前两天谁还说起你了,艾弗林·奈皮尔。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
Hi, I'm Kim. I just wanted to say sorry that we didn't film here the other day.
你们好,我是金卡戴珊,我想为之前没能在贵店拍摄节目而道歉。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
The burial the other day. You talked about Abraham and Isaac. God giving up his only Son.
那天葬礼,你谈到了亚伯拉罕和以撒,上帝献出了他唯一的儿子。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
Nothing, I'm just trying to recreate some of the fun that we had at my place the other day.
没什么,我只是想制造出前两天的乐趣。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
I understand you made an impression on Dr. Foley the other day. I hope it was a good one.
我听说你那天让弗利医生印象深刻。希望是好印象。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
From what I saw the other day, I could understand why he and some people might find you...
根据我那天的观察,我理解为什么他还有其他人认为你很...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
Oh, it's okay, I'm used to it. The other day at Whole Foods, he spent an hour optimizing the cheese aisle.
没事的,我习惯了,那天在超市,他花了一个小时最佳化起司区的排列法。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Listen, we'll get out of your way. Again, thank you very much, and I'm sorry about the other day.
那我们不耽误您了,再次感谢您,那天的事很抱歉。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
Yes, I have. And my only conclusion is the prescription he was picking up the other day was for cuckoo pills.
我想过唯一的解释就是,他那天开的药是治白痴的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
So, anyway, the other day, these pigs showed up out of nowhere, and it caused me a great deal of suspicion.
好,说正事,有一天这群猪不知从哪冒了出来,整件事让我觉得非常可疑。
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
Well, at gym the other day, these mean girls, I mean, you have no idea, Lily, the bullying and the teasing. They put me in the ball bag.
那天在体育馆,那些坏女孩...你肯定没体会过成天被欺负和嘲笑。她们把我放到了球袋里。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
What's the point? The other day she laughed for an hour at a cup. Just a cup with a picture of Elmo on it, dressed as a farmer.
重点在哪里?那天他对著杯子大笑一个多小时。只是一个普通杯子上面有阿母的农夫图案。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
What are you doing up here? I came to apologize for missing our appointment the other day. You didn't need to come up.
有什么事吗? 我是为那天失约而来道歉的。没必要专程来的。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
I overheard you guys on the phone the other day, and you said, "I'll just tell Rachel that I'm doing laundry for a couple of hours."
我那天听到你们在讲电话,你说“我会告诉瑞秋我要花两个小时洗衣服”。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》