give new energy or strength to
给…以新的活力(或力量),使恢复元气
-
we are fully committed to reinvigorating the economy of the area .我们承诺全力投入振兴地区经济的事业。
v. 给…以新的活力;使恢复元气
Dancing and singing reinvigorated the old man.
跳舞和唱歌使老人恢复活力。
His mother's arrival reinvigorated him and made him look like a new man.
他母亲的到来使他恢复活力,就像全新的人一样。
I'm reinvigorated by his encouragement.
有了他的鼓励,我恢复了生气。
We need to reinvigorate the economy of the area.
我们需要给这个地区的经济注入新的活力。
The objective is to reinvigorate the talks.
我们的目标是使会谈重新运作起来。
What can we do to preserve and reinvigorate open society in America?
我们能做些什么来保持美国的开放性并使之复兴呢?
So how does one fix it to reinvigorate their health and happiness?
所以,如何处置好以让人们重获健康快乐已经迫在眉睫。
We will implement plans to restructure and reinvigorate key industries.
组织实施重点产业调整和振兴规划。
give new energy or strength to
给…以新的活力(或力量),使恢复元气
我们承诺全力投入振兴地区经济的事业。