until a later time
目前,暂时
-
that's all the news there is for now .到目前为止,所有的消息就是这些了。
目前;暂时
That's all the news there is for now.
目前新闻就这么多。
That's all for now.
暂时就这些。
Let's set aside my personal feelings for now.
目前咱们就不要顾及我的个人感情了。
For now the only bright spots in the labour market are small businesses and high-tech startups.
目前劳务市场上仅有的一些亮点是小企业和新创办的高科技公司。
That's enough for now.
就目前来看足够了。
《For Now》是由美国唱作男歌手Lauv录唱的一首歌曲,被收录在Lauv的首张录音室专辑《~How I’m Feeling~》,为其所属专辑中的第9首歌曲。
until a later time
目前,暂时
到目前为止,所有的消息就是这些了。
I think that's enough wine for now.
我觉得酒喝得差不多了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Except for now, when I'm giving it up.
除了现在,我要放弃这节目了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
Well, forget all of it for now. Now it's time to let loose.
现在把那些都忘掉,是时候释放你们的愤怒了。
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
She got a name? Jane. Jane will have to do for now.
她有名字吗?简,先用这个吧。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
That'll be all for now. Thank you so much. Question, sir.
先说到这儿吧,谢谢大家。问个问题,先生。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
If they're on their home planet, do we have them contained? For now.
既然他们在自己的母星上那我们控制住他们了吗?暂时是的。
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
It was a long flight, Mr. President. How about we stop here for now.
我旅途劳顿,总统先生先谈到这儿吧。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
That a student here with us today is clean and sober. At least, for now.
我们的一位同学就完全改掉了陋习,至少到目前为止。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
Oh, gee, well, thank you for that. But I think for now, Leonard and I are just gonna stay friends.
那还真要谢谢你了,不过我想目前莱纳德和我只能做朋友了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
I'm sorry, Your Honor. Would it be okay if we postpone this for now for just a little while? Would that be okay?
对不起,法官大人,如果可以我想延期审理可以吗?
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
For now, they're contained on their planet. Time is not on our side. Where are they?
他们目前还在自己的星球上,我们不占时间优势。他们在哪里?
《Enders Game》《安德的游戏》
Look, come on, man. I'm sure he'll lose interest in a week or two, but for now, could you please just do this for me?
听着,拜托我确定他一两星期就会没兴趣了,但是现在,你可以帮我这个忙吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
My suspicion of Marco has waned, but for now, to be safe, those whom lack your trust kill.
我已经不再怀疑马可,但是安全起见,对于您不信任的人,还是杀了吧。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
I can bang it louder. Perhaps that's enough banging for now. And for all your friends, some seashells from a desert island.
我还能敲得更响一些。我想这样子已经够响的了。这是给你朋友们的,是从一个无人岛上拾来的贝壳。喔!
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
I've spoken to the PM. He's agreed to keep you in office for now. I'm issuing pardons for five On-the-Runs, one is your cousin.
我已经向首相汇报,他同意现在先让你继续工作。我正在给5个逃犯签发特赦令,其中一个是你的表哥。
《The Foreigner》《英伦对决》
You're gonna help so many people buddy, so many. That's all for now. I am satisfied with my care.
你会帮助很多人的,老兄,超级多。先这样吧,我很满意你的照顾。
《Big Hero 6》《超能陆战队》
So, who're you working for now? Lane, Attlee, your government, my government, they're all the same.
那你现在在为谁工作?莱恩,艾德礼,你的政府,我的政府,他们都一样。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
Hmm, why so thirsty, S.? You may have won over B. for now, but we still think you're hiding something.
为什么会这么渴呢,S?你眼下也许赢得了B的心,但我们仍认为你隐藏了些什么。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
Dad, we could sit here and just have this conversation about plans, but for now, let's call it a night.
老爸,我们可以坐在这儿大聊特聊所谓的计划,但是今天已经太晚了。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
Very good, Danny. I can bang it louder. Perhaps that's enough banging for now. And for all your friends, some seashells from a desert island.
非常好,丹尼。我还能敲得更响一些。我想这样子已经够响的了。这是给你朋友们的,是从一个无人岛上拾来的贝壳。喔!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》