-
What you're about to see is classified beyond top secret.
你们即将看到的是最高机密中的机密。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Listen. Listen. Terrible things are about to happen at Hogwarts.
听我说,听我说,霍格沃茨即将发生恐怖的事情。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
I'm gonna be sending you the details of three people about to arrive in Europe.
我要跟你说三个即将抵达欧洲的人。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
The guy that's about to kick your ass talks like that. You had to ask. Yeah.
即将要痛扁你们的人会这么说。谁叫你多嘴呢。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Brian, are you okay? Mia? Listen to me. Something's about to go down.
布莱恩,你没事吧?米娅,听我说,一场大战即将来临。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
You are about to embark on what is probably the most dangerous job interview in the world.
你们即将经历的可能是这世上最危险的工作面试。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
Way down south, as night falls, the main New Year's Day celebrations are just about to get started.
一路南下,夜幕降临了,元旦当天的一大庆典即将开始了。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
-
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. And you are about to marry a wonderful man. Hey. I'm marrying a dead woman.
谢谢,谢谢,谢谢,你即将嫁给一个大好人,我要娶一个死人。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
The House is about to vote, Donald. What is going on? Let's get this done so you can go home.
众议院即将投票,唐纳德。怎么回事?我们把这事弄完,你就能回家了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
The footsteps you're about to hear will be very familiar to you, not least because there'll be three impacts rather than two.
你即将听到的脚步声会非常熟悉,不只是因为会有三声撞击而非两声。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
This is Captain Emergency speaking. We are about to land in Italy. Oh, Italy. That sounds nice.
现在是紧急机长在说话,我们即将在意大利着陆。哦,意大利!这听起来不错。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
This is Captain Emergency speaking. We are about to land in Italy. Oh, Italy. That sounds nice.
现在是紧急机长在说话,我们即将在意大利着陆。哦,意大利!这听起来不错。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Trust me or not, but I'm about to be confirmed as the vice president. And our relationship extends to the Oval Office now.
信不信我随你,但我即将被正式任命为副总统了,而我们的合作关系已经延伸到总统办公室了。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
Tic-tac-toe can only end in win, lose or draw, none of which will deny me closure. Especially since I'm about to win.
井字游戏肯定会有赢,输,或平手的结局,完全没办法阻止我得到结局的乐趣,特别是我即将胜出的情况下。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
The move you're about to see was first developed by my great great great grandfather Razvan Dunphy, but, really, it's as old as man's quest to fly.
你即将看到的动作是我的曾曾曾祖父拉兹万·邓菲发明的,但说真的,这和人类对飞行的探索一样历史悠久。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Cooper-Fowler? You're up. Can you believe it? We're about to walk in that door, Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler, and walk out as a married couple, Dr. Cooper and Dr. Fowler.
库伯-福勒?该你们了。你能相信吗?我们即将作为库伯博士和福勒博士,走进去,等我们出来就是新婚燕尔的,库伯博士和福勒博士。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Oh, my God, you're about to jibber-jabber about jibber-jabber.
天啊,你就要说一堆关于胡言乱语的胡言乱语了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
I'm about to. Sign the paper.
快了,签你的字吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Dad's about to buy a "Miss pac-man."
老爸想买个“吃豆小姐游戏机”。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I am about to let you see something.
我要给你看的这样东西。
《Up》《飞屋环游记》
-
即将;将要;就要
-
将要做
-
想要;就要
-
不愿意
-
She is about to embark on a diplomatic career.
她即将开始外交生涯。
-
Rosie was about to protest but thought better of it.
罗西刚要抗议,但又一想决定作罢。
-
The president is about to wind up his visit to Somalia.
总统即将结束对索马里的访问。
-
She had some misgivings about what she was about to do.
她对自己要做的事有些疑虑。
-
They are about to release an album of their greatest hits.
他们即将发行收录他们最热门歌曲的专辑。