-
You have the bearing of a man of honor.
你像个注重信誉的人。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
Oh, well, you're a man of good taste.
哦,你很有品位啊,哈哈。
《Up》《飞屋环游记》
-
Well, here I am. I am a man of my word. OK.
所以我来了,我是信守诺言的,好的。
《Forrest Gump》《阿甘正传》
-
Because he was poor, a man of the people. He is not me.
因为他很穷,他只是个凡夫俗子,他不是我。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
I have said it many times. This is a man of noble stock, a born leader.
我说过很多回了,他是一个高尚的人,是个天生的领导者。
《The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies》《霍比特人3:五军之战》
-
By the way, Bates will look after you, if you haven't brought a man of your own.
对了,如果你没有带人来,贝茨会照顾你的。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
Surely, when you close your eyes at night, you pray for a man of noble character.
当然,晚上闭上眼睛的时候会祈求一位高尚男子的到来。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Look, Dr. Cooper, I really want this position. It would be an incredible honor to work for a man of your brilliance.
库珀博士,我真的很希望能得到这个机会,能为您这样才华洋溢的人做事真是我天大的荣幸。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
You clearly weren't listening to my topic sentence: Get your women in line! You make them apologize to Amy and set things right. I am a man of science, not someone's snuggle bunny!
你显然没仔细听我的主题句:管好你们的女人!叫她们去跟艾米道歉,把关系修复好。我是个搞科研的人,不是某人的抱抱兔。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Mayhew is a man of rock-solid integrity.
梅休是一个正直可靠的男人。
-
He's in good shape for a man of his age.
作为那把年纪的人来说,他身体不错。
-
A man of indecision is infuriating to watch.
优柔寡断的男人让人一看就生气。
-
He was a man of great charm and distinction.
他是一个魅力十足、地位显赫的男人。
-
They described him as a man of keen intellect.
他们把他描述成一个才思敏锐的人。