said as an exhortation to overcome or be rid of something; let us be rid of
让…见鬼去吧
-
away with poverty! 让贫穷见鬼去吧!
(
〈苏格兰〉[表示怀疑]去你的吧!
让…见鬼去吧;去你的吧
废除, 消灭
带着…逃离;把…用掉;轻易接受(他人的想法);战胜;制伏;不受…的约束
逃脱惩罚
逍遥法外;为所欲为
疯狂的;心不在焉的;沉迷于梦幻中的
throw the baby away with the bathwater
把孩子连同洗澡水一起倒掉;把精华连同糟粕都一起扔了
逍遥法外;为所欲为
She ran away with her boss.
她与老板私奔了。
She walked away with the gold medal.
她轻松地摘走了金牌。
The thief got clean away with the money.
贼偷了钱逃之夭夭了。
He was lucky to get away with only a fine.
他算是万幸,只被罚款了事。
Her imagination tends to run away with her.
她动辄想入非非。
said as an exhortation to overcome or be rid of something; let us be rid of
让…见鬼去吧
让贫穷见鬼去吧!
(
〈苏格兰〉[表示怀疑]去你的吧!
You won't get away with this.
这样你是逃不了的。
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
Mia, you're gonna let him get away with this?
米娅,你能让他抛弃这些吗?
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
Then I'm going to go away with ANASTASIA BROW WIZ.
然后开始使用安娜塔西亚双头眉笔。
《Everyday Makeup Tutorial》《日常妆容美妆教程》
And option three? Come away with me. Right now. Oh boy.
第三个选择呢?和我一起远走高飞,就现在。噢,天啊。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
No man should be able to do what he did and get away with it.
不该有人做了那样的事还逍遥法外。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
If you go to the Jordan Valley, you have to walk away with a solution.
如果你去了约旦河谷,就必须谈出个结果来。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
What just happened? A stranger just lured Sheldon away with a candy bar.
刚发生什么事了?一个陌生人用巧克力棒诱拐走了谢尔顿。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
And you weren't gonna tell us? How did you think you were gonna get away with that?
而你却不告诉我们?你认为你可以逃得掉吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
Riley, if you just let it happen, there's a chance we can actually get away with this.
莱丽,如果你任由这事发生,我们是有可能逃脱惩罚的。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
Hello, Amy. Hey, how's it going? Well, Howard lured your dad away with magic, so now I'm bonding with your mom.
你好,艾米。怎么样了?霍华德用魔术把你爸拐走了,所以现在我在和你妈联系感情。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
What's wrong with you? It's over, ok? He's out of your life, why would you let him get away with what he did to you?
你怎么了,都结束了,好么?他不会再出现在你生命中了,你为什么要放过他?
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
And if I could guarantee you that you'd get away with it. Would you kill him? In a heartbeat.
还能保证事后你能全身而退。你会杀了他吗?毫不犹豫。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
Hey! Hold it right there! I know what you did. What? Yeah, and you're not getting away with it.
站在那别动,我知道你做了什么。什么?没错,你可不能就这么逃掉。
《Desperate Housewives Season 8》《绝望主妇 第八季》
My people would know I walked away with something. And, by announcing it, I can keep you to your word.
我的人民需要知道,我不是空手而归,而且对外宣布后,我就能逼你信守诺言。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
I can put this guy in your lap. You can do whatever you want and I guarantee you you'll get away with it.
我能把这人带到你脚下,任你处置,我还能保证你全身而退。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
Why does it say that? It's cryptic. You can't teach us cryptic. What are you trying to get away with? Huh?
什么意思?有点晦涩,你不能教给我们晦涩的知识,你是想敷衍我们吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
And then he told me he would run away with me. And he didn't. And you left the toilet seat up, you bastard.
并且他告诉我,他要带我私奔,他骗我。而且你马桶盖没有放下来,你这个浑蛋。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
Anyway, she burned all of my clothes. I got away with two things. This suit and what turned out to be a skirt.
她把我的衣服都烧了,我救回两件,这件外套和一条裙子。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
Right. Sure. I'm letting it happen. First time I ever try something like this, and I am going to get away with it.
好吧,行。我会任由这事发生的。这是我第一次尝试做这种事,我一定会逃脱惩罚的。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
So you just let him get away with anything? Well, not anything. But honestly, pastrami sandwich is not the hill I want to die on.
那你放任他随心所欲乱来吗?也不是随心所欲啦。不过老实说,我也不想死在熏牛肉三明治这座山上。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》