-
That's not really porn. Not so much.
那不会很色情吗?一点都没有。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Not really. Well there you have it.
其实没有。这就对了。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
You're kidding me, right? No, not really.
你在跟我开玩笑吧?不,不全是。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
Yeah, well, that's not really my big problem.
但这并不是最大的问题所在。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Oh. No, not really. Well, that's cool. So did…
那倒不会。那就好,那你…
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Hungry? No, I... not really. Well, maybe just one.
你饿吗?不,真的不饿,好吧,就吃一个吧。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
What, you don't believe in evolution? Nah. Not really.
你不相信进化论?不真的相信。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Okay, look, it's not really about Ricardo and Tondelaya.
其实我要说的重点不是里卡多和唐德莱娅。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
That's not really necessary.
其实用不着这样。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
You really don't wanna be friends with a goofball like that? Not really, no.
你真的不想和那个怪胎做朋友?真的不想。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
It's you, not me. We can still be friends. Not really.
是你的问题,不是我。我们还是可以继续做朋友的啊,别妄想了。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
But, you know, he's not really my type. He's just a rebound. So I guess it doesn't really matter.
不过说实话,他不太是我的菜,就是过渡期的备胎罢了,所以我觉得应该无所谓吧。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Did you want to? Not really. Why not? Because we were being hunted.
你想找到他们么?不是很想。为什么?因为有人在追杀我们。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
No, no, I'm not mad at him. I'm not really anything at him anymore.
不,我不生气了,我对他再也不怎么了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Do you know, I don't know what this is. Not really.
我不知道这是什么东西,并不清楚。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
Really? The Ilsa character didn't bother you? Oh, he was exaggerating. You're not really like that.
真的吗?艾尔莎这个角色不会惹到你吗?他只是夸张了而已。你一点都不像她。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Tara, it's not your baby. And you are not my lawyer. Not really. They're paying you.
塔拉,孩子不是你的。你也不是我的律师,不算是,他们付你钱的。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I'm not really a part of this, so I'm just gonna dig in.
我没有参与这些事,我好好坐下来听吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Oh. Serena, right? Uh, that's funny. Mm, not really. No. No.
瑟琳娜,是吗?很好笑哦。不太好笑。没错。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
But that's not really an option for humanity in the long run.
但从长远来看,对于人类来说这不是个选项。
《The Science of Interstellar》《《星际穿越》中的科学》
-
The album sees them re-living past glories but not really breaking any new ground.
在这张专辑中他们重温了昔日的辉煌成就,却没有任何真正新的突破。
-
"You're not really seriously considering this thing, are you?"—"No, of course not."
“你没有真正认真地考虑这件事,对吧?”—“没有,当然没有。”
-
The administration has not really thought through what it plans to do once the fighting stops.
政府还没有真正充分考虑一旦战争结束它打算做什么。
-
Are you not really our mother, Wendy?
温迪,你真的不是我们的妈妈吗?
-
Ken Kesey, some of you probably know, was a sort of performer, writer, not really an activist.
肯·凯西,你们有些人可能认识,他是一个演员,作家,不是一个真的激进分子。