-
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
$5,000 for a couple of dolls? Are you out of your mind?
五千块买了几个娃娃?你吃错药了吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
What? Are you crazy? Are you out of your mind? Why? Told you.
什么?那太疯狂了,为什么?警告过你了。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Are you out of your mind? It used to be his job, I kind of think.
你疯了吗?这曾经是他的工作,至少我这么觉得。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
Are you out of your mind? We're in the middle of the North Atlantic.
你疯啦?这是汪洋大海,我们在大西洋的中心。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Are you out of your mind? We need him, Claire. We need him now more than ever.
你疯了吗?我们需要他,克莱尔,如今更甚以往。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Are you out of your mind? Norman's M.I.A. Okay, Anna, then. I'll make some phone calls.
你疯了吗?Norman有任务了。好吧 那就叫Anna。我去打电话。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
-
Melissa:Sexual tension? Are you out of your mind? He does nothing but give me a hard time.
梅丽莎:性张力?你是不是脑袋有问题?他只不过让我很难堪而已。