-
No. I think he can handle it. Go ahead.
不,我想他可以应付,回答吧。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Don't worry about it. I'll handle it, Drummer.
鼓手,这你不用操心,我会搞定。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
Well, he'll have to handle it for a day to let his heart rest.
之前要让他的心脏休息一天。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
Looks like you've got your hands full, Harold. I can handle it.
看来你手头有事儿在忙了,哈罗德,我会处理。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
I think I can handle it. I went to Wharton. Well, I went to Harvard.
我能搞定的,我是沃顿毕业的。呵呵,我哈佛的。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
My father's a gynecologist, I think I can handle it. And, now, I'm gay.
我爸是妇科医生,我能承受住,我一秒钟被掰"弯"了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
That depends. When I learn that I'm a robot, will I be able to handle it?
看情况,当我得知我是机器人,我有能力承受吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Can I see the roommate agreement? It's fairly technical. I think I can handle it.
我能看看室友协议吗?它非常专业。我认为我能应付。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Hi. Oh, hi. I may have overreacted. Yeah, well, I didn't handle it so great, either.
嗨,嗨。我可能反应过激了。唉,我也做得不对。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Penny, I wouldn't have put you up for this job if I didn't think you could handle it.
佩妮,如果我觉得你不能胜任这份工作,我就不会推荐你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Not gonna happen. Yeah, well, if I didn't think you could handle it, I wouldn't be asking.
想都别想,我要不是觉得你能行我才不会问你呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Why don't you just give him to somebody else? No, I can handle it. No, I'm a professional.
你怎么不把他转给别人?我可以应付,我很专业。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I went looking for the troll. I read about them, thought I could handle it. But I was wrong.
是我去找巨怪的,我在书上读到过,以为能对付它,我错了。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
Oh. Tony. Hi. This isn't what you think it is. It was just getting too freaky. I couldn't handle it and ran off.
托尼!你好。事情不是你想象的那样。当时的情况太诡异了。我接受不了于是我就跑走了。
《Incredibles 2》《超人总动员2》
-
But when he was into me, I couldn't handle it. But suddenly, when he almost dies, I can't live without him.
但是当他爱上我时,我又接受不了但是突然当他差点丧命时,我才发现自己离不开他。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
Maybe I should take care of that. No, no, I can handle it. Luke's pretty busy out there not pointing his toes.
也许该让我来,我能处理好,卢克正忙着不用脚尖起跳呢。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
He can't handle it? Okay, now you sound like an idiot. Letting that tissue die is like taking a gun and killing him.
他承受不了?现在是你才像白痴。任由组织坏死可是会置他于死地。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
Obviously I didn't handle it very well. But if you think about it the I Hate Rachel Club was really the I Love Rachel Club.
我处理的不好,如果你把“我恨瑞秋俱乐部”想成“我爱瑞秋俱乐部”。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I know. Yeah, but, look I can handle it. All right? Look, I can listen to the radio? And Ross gave me this great book.
就是啊,但是我可以应付,好吗?我可以听广播,罗斯也给了我一本很棒的书。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
I don't do that anymore. I'm retired. Mostly just tired. Go handle it yourself. This is everything I've prepared you for.
我已经金盆洗手了,我退休了,其实是太累了,你们自己去解决,我之所以锻炼你们就是为了这一刻。
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
-
Thanks, but I think I can handle it.
谢谢,不过我认为我能处理这件事。
-
We were worried she wouldn't be able to handle it, but she came through in the end.
我们担心她没有能力处理那件事,然而她最终说到做到了。
-
How do you handle it when someone hurts you?
当有人伤害你时,你如何处理?
-
Don't handle it too lightly, as people can be offended.
不要随意对待,你可能会冒犯到别人。
-
Speedy could handle it, he said.
斯彼迪可以处理这些,他说。