-
The vote isn't until tomorrow afternoon. I'll reach out to Mendoza.
明天下午才开始投票,我一早就会联系Mendoza。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
A reminder of what is possible when people reach out to one another, rather like the couple in the sculpture.
时时告诉人们,只要握手言和,繁荣就在眼前,就像雕像里的那对夫妇。
《Queens Christmas Message》《2014英国女王圣诞演讲》
-
Ay, Alex, you were the first one to reach out to me, and I will never forget that.
艾丽克斯,你是第一个向我示好的人,我永远不会忘记的。
《Modern Family Season 6 》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Doug. Yes sir. I want you to reach out to Sally Ann back in Gaffney and get me the turnout so far.
道格?是,先生。你帮我联系加夫尼的萨莉·安。告诉我目前的投票率。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Okay, look, how about this? Just give him my paper on the Higgs boson. If he sees the incredible breakthrough I've made, he'll reach out to me.
好吧,要不这样,把我的希格斯粒子论文给他,如果他看出我所做的伟大突破,他会主动联系我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
The birth not just of a baby in a manger, but of a message that has changed the world to reach out to the sick, the hungry, the troubled and above all else to love one another as we would be loved ourselves.
这不仅是在马槽中一个婴儿的出生,而且是一个已经改变世界启示的诞生,向患病,饥饿,患难的人伸出援手,除此最重要的是爱其他的人,正如我们会爱我们自己一样。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
"By all means, reach out to your social network, but as you cast a wide net looking for job prospects, be conscious of every email you send," Fay suggests.
Fay 建议:“用一切方法接触你的社交网络,但是,在你广撒网找工作机会的时候,也要注意你发出的每封邮件。”
-
People who reach out to strangers feel a significantly greater sense of belonging.
向陌生人伸出援助之手的人能感受到更强烈的归属感。
-
Dunn believes that people who reach out to strangers feel a significantly greater sense of belonging, a bond with others.
邓恩认为,向陌生人伸出援手的人会感到一种强烈的归属感,那是一种与他人建立联系的纽带。
-
Reach out to people who would harm you.
接触很有可能伤害你的人。
-
He is likely also to reach out to Syria.
他可能也会参与叙利亚事宜。