-
So you're never actually going to pay me back?
所以你打算不还我钱?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Hey, where are you going? To pay my cable bill.
你要去哪?去付我的有线电视费。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Are you going to pay her? A thousand pounds? Don't be mad. If I pay her, she'll only come back.
您要给她钱吗?一千镑?简直疯了,如果我给了,她只会再回来勒索。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Is Daddy Pig coming out to pay? He'll just be in a moment.
猪爸爸准备好去踢球了吗?他马上就出来了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Speaking of truth, I need you to pay Sandra for the seminar.
说到实话,你们得向桑德拉支付本次座谈会的费用。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
And they're willing to pay extra to get that particular size onion.
他们愿意付出额外的金钱。来得到那个完美大小的洋葱。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
When you offer to pay your mother-in-law money for cooking dinner.
当你问想付给岳母做饭的钱时?
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
That's all? Before taxes. I don't have to pay taxes on this stuff.
就这么多?只是税前。我又不用为这些交税。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I used Sheldon's money to pay my rent. Then I had like $14 left over.
我用谢尔顿的钱付了房租,然后只剩14块。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
What? Never mind. I got it. Oh, you wanted me to pay. It's no big deal.
干嘛?算了,我请了。你要我给钱啊。不用了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
That chair, this sofa, it's all free. We don't have to pay for any of it.
这椅子,这沙发,都是免费的咯,这些我们都不用花钱啦。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
That's still in there? Not anymore. So anyway, how do you want to pay me?
那个还在? 现在不在了,总之你要怎么付钱给我?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Oh. Okay. Come on. Oh wait, don't you have to pay for your, Busty Ladies?
好 走吧。等等,你不是要买“巨乳女郞”?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Really? You're changing the Sheldonian calendar? It's a small price to pay.
真的吗?你要改谢尔顿日程表?这只是个小小的代价。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
So instead they should spend now and tax later when everyone's happy to pay.
因此政府现在正应该要增加支出,要收税的话就等到人们乐意时再说。
《60 Second Adventures in Economics》《60秒趣味经济学》
-
Though making people happy to pay tax was something even Keynes didn't solve.
即使让人们乐意缴税这件事对凯因斯来说也是不可能的任务。
《60 Second Adventures in Economics》《60秒趣味经济学》
-
It's so long ago now. Well, still. I feel like I should offer to pay him back.
已经过去那么久了,不管怎样,我觉得应该把钱还给他。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You see, that's the beauty of life, Jenny. You don't have to pay for anything.
看到没,珍妮,这就是生活之美好,你不用为任何东西花一分钱。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Customers have to pay a premium to make up for the cost of installing the technology.
居民要花额外费用引进技术。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
What kind of revenge is that? This woman screwed with my job. She's got to pay.
这算哪门子的报仇啊?这臭娘们破坏我工作,我得整死她。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I accepted her offer to pay.
她要付款,我同意了。
-
You have to pay to make outside calls.
打外线电话必须付费。
-
It is very convenient to pay by credit card.
用信用卡付款非常方便。
-
He was to pay dearly for his lack of resolve.
他将为自己缺乏决心付出高昂的代价。
-
They were due to pay the balance on delivery.
他们定在货到时支付余款。