-
What? What? I am supposed to be the mommy? Okay, I'm gonna play my sperm card one more time.
什么?我该当妈妈吗?好吧,我再一次拿精子说事儿。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Come on. One more time.
拜托了,再来一次。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Okay, one more time. Should I never see Rachel again?
好,再来一次,我是否不该再见瑞秋了?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Oh my God. If you say that one more time, I'm gonna break up with you.
天哪,你再说一次,我就跟你分手。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Okay, one more time. Never mind. You won't get it right. I'd better come with you.
好,再说一次。算了,你肯定搞不对,我最好跟你一起去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Hi, this is Molly at the dead centre of town. Leave a message. OK, OK. Just one more time.
你好,我是茉莉,在城市的死亡中心。请留言。好吧,好吧,再打一次。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Almost. Yeah. Your, your form was a little off. Really? It felt perfect. I'll try one more time.
差不多吧,你的姿势差了那么点。真的吗,但我觉得很棒,再来一次。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Honey, I love you, but, if you call our wedding a party one more time, you may not get invited. Okay?
亲爱的,我爱你,但如果你再叫我们的婚礼一场宴会,你可能不会被邀请。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Okay. Okay. You know what? If you want to, we can do it one more time. I mean I'd be okay with that. In fact, I have some time right now.
好吧,这样好了,如果你要的话,我们可以再做一次,我没有问题,事实上我现在有空。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Sheldon, you pester me one more time about chicken, I will put you over my knee right here in this restaurant.
谢尔顿,你再拿鸡的事情烦我,我就把你按到我膝盖上,当众打你屁股。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Can you say it again for me? Brobdingnagian. One more time? Brobdingnagian. Now three times fast? Brobdingnagian, Brobdingna...
能给我再说一遍吗?硕大无朋。再来一遍。硕大无朋。来个三倍速的。硕大无朋,硕大无...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Why did you ask him to leave? Because I just wanted to look in your eyes one more time before we do this. Francis, we're doing this.
你为什么让他出去?因为我想再看着你的眼睛一次再决定要不要动手。弗兰西斯,我们做吧。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Because I want to marry your daughter! Now, let's go home. Belle is not at home! She is with the… You say "beast" one more time, I will feed you to the wolves!
因为 我想娶你的女儿!现在,回家吧。贝儿不在家里!她是在..你再说一次“野兽”,我会把你拉去喂狼!
《Beauty and the Beast》《美女与野兽》
-
He pleaded to be allowed to see his mother one more time.
他恳求准许他再看妈妈一眼。
-
You have to confirm one more time.
你得再确认一次。
-
Come on, baby, do it one more time!
来吧,宝贝,再来一次!
-
We should learn from Thomas Edison who never stopped trying one more time even if he failed 10000 times.
我们应该向托马斯·爱迪生学习,即使是失败了一万次,他也不放弃再尝试一次。
-
I shove forward one more time and, incredibly, the slab comes loose, and I tumble forward over it, caught in my own momentum.
我又向前猛推了一下,不可思议的是,石板松了,我因自己的冲力而向前跌倒在石板上。