〈常幽默〉名叫
-
an attractive woman answering to the name of Suzanne .芳名苏珊娜的妩媚女人。
vphr. 名叫;对应;适合;符合预期;负责;须向…解释;回答;对…的回答;答复;回复;答案;对…的答案;解决办法;相适应;与…相适应;符合
作为对…响应;须作交代
名叫
This drug could be the answer to our prayers.
这种药也许是对我们的祈求的回答。
There is no clear-cut answer to this question.
这个问题没有确切的答案。
I can't easily give an answer to your question.
你的问题我难以回答。
The answer to the problem must be sought elsewhere.
这个问题的答案必须在别处寻找。
I daresay that the computer would provide a clear answer to that.
我相信电脑会对此给出明确的答案。
〈常幽默〉名叫
芳名苏珊娜的妩媚女人。
But until then, my official answer to you is stand down. Now you know I can't do that.
但是在那之前,我给你的官方回答是什么都不要做。你知道我做不到的。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
And that is the answer to the question, what is wrong with eating at The Cheesecake Factory?
她刚才回答之前的那问题了,为什么来芝士蛋糕工厂吃饭是错误的选择。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
I don't know, sir. I ain't got answer to question that big. But I also feel like my values are under attacked. I don't know why.
我不知道,长官。我没法回答那种大问题。但我感同我珍视的正受攻击,我不知何故。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
There's no right answer to this, sir.
这可说不准,老师。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
China's answer to Hollywood: Chinawood.
这是中国对好莱坞的回击:中国坞。
《China from Above》《鸟瞰中国》
Girlfriends, I have the answer to our dress problems. Really?
闺蜜们,我有办法解决礼服的问题。真的吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
And in the end, you may discover the answer to your question.
最终,或许你能找到想要的答案。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
Because I believe science might offer an answer to the Curse of the Bambino.
因为我相信科学或许可以解开贝比鲁斯诅咒。
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
You know why I did it, Star-Munch? I'm not gonna answer to Star-Munch. I did it because I wanted to! Dick.
你知道我为什么这么做吗,星“嚼”?我懒得理你。因为我想这么做。智障。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
So there it is. That is the answer to my question. I would love to tell you what it says, but it is a secret.
所以这就是我的问题的答案了。虽然我想告诉你上面说了什么,但这是我的秘密。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
Walls and guards, dogs and moats. Prince, the answer to the assassins' identity rests in your question.
城墙和侍卫,狗和护城河,王子,刺客的身份就隐藏在你的问题中。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
You're saying you did hint? No, I'm saying the answer to a question like that could lead to misunderstandings.
你的意思是你确实暗示过?不,我是说这个问题的答案可能会导致一些误会。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
I am now thinking I would like to change my answer to no one. What? I now find you shallow and a dork. Bye-bye.
我现在考虑要把我的答案改成“谁都不选”。什么?我现在觉得你既肤浅又呆瓜,再见。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
Since every interpretation gives exactly the same answer to every measurement, they are all equally correct.
每一种诠释对于每一次测量给出的答案都一样,所以它们同等正确。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
Let me ask you something I think we all know the answer to. The test itself is a cheat, isn't it? You programmed it to be unwinnable.
我来问你些问题,其实我们都知道答案,这个考试本身就是假设的对吗?你本来就没想让学员通过它。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
This is why the answer to, "How many languages are there?" can be anywhere between 3,000 and 8,000, depending on who's counting.
这就是为什么“这个世界上究竟有多少种语言”的答案可能是3000-8000之间某个数,它取决于谁来数。
《TED-Ed》《TED教育》
I'm jealous, Viktor. You don't answer to anyone. You have no real opposition. You know exactly how every election is gonna turn out.
我很嫉妒,维克多,你不用向任何人汇报,没有任何对手你也知道大选结果会怎么样。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
Well, I was thinking about you helping me out last night, Penny, and I just wanted to tell you, Penny, that the answer to the question, who did a great job, is you. Penny.
我在想你昨晚帮我的事,佩妮,我是过来告诉你,佩妮,关于"谁的表现很棒"这个问题的答案,是你,佩妮。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》