-
I beg your pardon, seorita.
非常抱歉,小姐。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
I beg you. Alright.
我求你了。好吧。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
Please escort Mr. Turing from the premises. No. I beg your pardon?
请护送图灵先生离开。不。再说一遍?
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
Yeah. You know what? I know what you mean, I do that too. I beg your pardon?
我懂你的意思,我也有同感。你说什么?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Chuck, no. No, no, no. There's no more room in here. I beg you, please!
查克,不行,这里已经没有空地了,我求你了,拜托!
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
I beg your pardon? I mean in the eyes. Oh, good. Because she's fairly round.
你说什么呢?我是说眼睛很像。噢,那太好了,因为她有一点圆润。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
Please. I'm not as bad as Ross. Oh, I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident?
拜托我没像罗斯那么烂。我抗议,画图猜字事件呢?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Hello, Peppa. Hello, George. I beg your pardon? Peppa, I was just saying ''hello''.
你好,佩佩。你好,乔治。你说什么?佩佩,我只是在说“你好”。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
And I beg forgiveness if I, at all, overstepped at the parley. It was your hour, not mine.
如果我在谈判时有越界之嫌,还请王子见谅,那是属于你的时刻,不是我的。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
I beg your pardon, Your Ladyship. No. Don't apologize. I'm glad to have an ally in the room.
对不起打扰您,老夫人。不用道歉。我倒希望有个人能帮帮腔。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
When you've killed all your own birds, Mr Bingley, I beg you will come here and shoot as many as you please.
等你把你自己庄园里的鸟儿打完以后,请到班纳特老爷的庄园里来,你爱打多少就打多少。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
Mummy is working on her computer. Hello, Peppa. Hello, George. I beg your pardon? Peppa, I was just saying ''hello''.
猪妈妈正在用电脑工作呢。你好佩琪,你好啊乔治。不好意思,我没听清。佩琪,我在和你打招呼。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Mummy is working on her computer. Hello, Peppa. Hello, George. I beg your pardon? Peppa, I was just saying ''hello''.
猪妈妈正在用电脑工作呢。你好佩奇,你好啊乔治。不好意思,我没听清。佩奇,我在和你打招呼。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
At suppertime, Mr. Dinosaur sits next to George. I beg your pardon. Was that you George, or was it Mr. Dinosaur?
吃晚饭的时候,恐龙先生坐在乔治身边。这是谁发出的声音。是你吗,乔治,还是恐龙先生?恐龙。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
If there's a picture of his wife and his kids and his dogs and his horses all in matching pajamas, I beg you to burn it.
如果里面有他跟他老婆孩子还有他家的狗与马全部穿成套睡衣的照片,我求你烧了它。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
At suppertime, Mr. Dinosaur sits next to George. I beg your pardon. Was that you George, or was it Mr. Dinosaur? DineDine SawSaw.
吃晚饭的时候,恐龙先生坐在乔治身边。这是谁发出的声音。是你吗乔治,还是恐龙先生?恐龙。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Now, let's see, excitable, emotional, prone to fantasy. Textbook case of female hysteria. Untreatable, some say. I beg to differ.
易激动,情绪化,老是幻想,女性歇斯底里典型案例,有人说没得救,我倒不同意。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
I beg to disagree. A girlfriend shall be deemed quote living with un-quote Leonard when she has stayed over for A: ten consecutive nights.
我有不同意见,某女性被认定为跟莱纳德,前引号同居,后引号的时间条件是,第一:连续十晚。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I beg your pardon for intruding.
请原谅我不请自来。
-
[no obj.]I beg you to reconsider.
我求你再作考虑。
-
That's your opinion—I beg to differ.
那是你的观点,恕我不能苟同。
-
[no obj., with infinitive]I beg to second the motion.
我请求支持动议。
-
I beg to move that this House deplores the government's economic policies.
请允许我动议本议院谴责政府的经济政策。
-
I beg your acceptance of this little gift.
我请求你收下这件小礼物。
-
I have a request to make of you. / I beg a favour of you.
我有事求你。
-
I beg your pardon. [ Beg pardon; Pardon
请原谅; 对不起; 我没听清楚,请再说一遍.
-
Good sir, I beg for mercy and beg your pardon.
仁慈的先生,我乞求你的饶恕和原谅。
-
I beg you dont go
我只能苦苦哀求挽留