-
Well, I didn't sleep so well myself. Over this?
好吧,我自己没怎么睡好,就因为这事?
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
Well, I'm glad to see that you two are working so well together.
很高兴看到你们合作得如此愉快。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Oh, hi. Hi. Hi. Sorry, things aren't working out so well.
很抱歉,事情竟然出状况。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
I just thought you were doing so well. I am shocked. Shocked.
我认为你骑得很好。我真的很震惊,很震惊!
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Last time, we made a big deal, and the shop didn't do so well.
因为上次咱们做出重要决定,可是店却倒闭了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
And you look so well. Could it be that failure agrees with you?
你看上去不错,可惜我真是无法跟你沟通。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
I... You love me so much that you're just gonna give me that one? You know me so well, my friend.
我……你这么爱我,你一定会给我亲亲的。你真了解我,朋友。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Open wide. It tastes of cupped flavored yogurt. It tastes of flowers. Well-done for taking your medicine so well.
张大嘴。尝起来像杯装酸奶的味道。尝起来像花朵的味道。做得好,这么顺利就把药喝了。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Max, you do fake stairs so well. I know. It's the second best thing I fake.
麦克斯,你好会演假装下楼梯。我知道,这是我"假"得第二好的事。
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
-
What little darlings. Now go to sleep quickly. Yes, Mummy. So well behaved.
多可爱的小家伙们。现在快点睡觉吧。好的妈妈。他们表现得可真好。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
I thought we were past all of this, Serena. I thought you were doing so well.
我以为你改变了,瑟琳娜,我以为你做的很好。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Ha! That's like saying the people near the nuclear explosion didn't do so well.
哈,就像是那些经历过核爆炸的人也会出毛病。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
How is it you know this place so well? A lifetime ago, I, too, sought the stones.
你怎么如此熟悉这里?上一世我也想找无限宝石。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
Okay, okay, okay. Everybody, please. Please, please. Okay? We were doing so well.
好了,好了,大家请冷静,冷静,好吗?刚才还挺和气呢。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
How about an antique butter churn? Oh, my gosh. That would go so well with my loom.
一个古董黄油搅拌机怎么样?天哪,那会和我的织布机很般配的。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
If this is working so well for you, how come everyone's not doing this? Well, it takes more than just the dairy farmer to get this done.
若这个对你来说效果这么好,为什么大家不效仿呢? 呃,这不仅仅是靠奶农就能搞定的。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
Well-done for taking your medicine so well. Do you ever get ill, Doctor Brown Bear? No, Peppa. I'm never ill. I eat an apple a day. Goodbye. Bye.
做得好,孩子们,吃药的时候就该这么勇敢,那么你会生病吗,棕熊医生?不会,佩奇,我从来不会生病。我每天吃一个苹果,再见。再见。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Sweetie, we have a bad connection. I can't hear you so well. What did you say about memory?
宝贝,讯号不好,我听不太清楚,你是说什么记忆?
《Lucy》《超体》
-
God, I feel so bad. I just lied to her. Oh, but you did it so well. That's amazing! It's like watching a sculptor, but your clay was lies.
天啊,我好内疚,我又骗了她,但你演技入木三分,真是太厉害了!感觉像在看一个雕塑大师,但你用的材料是谎言。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Daddy Pig is polishing the car so well, he can see his face in it. What a funny face. Oh. More funny faces.
猪爸爸把车子擦得很干净,能印出他的脸。一张搞笑的脸!更多搞笑的脸。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
It does my heart good to see the old place being taken care of so well.
看到故居被照管得这么好,真叫人高兴。
-
That's the primary reason the company's share price has held up so well.
这就是那家公司的股票价格一直保持得这么好的首要原因。
-
The two pieces were stuck together so well that you could hardly see the join.
这两块粘合得太好了,几乎看不出接缝。
-
Are you surprised because I am so well?
我这么健康,你是不是很惊讶?