-
Superstitious nonsense, of course, but one can see their point.
当然是迷信而无道理的,但某人可以明白他们的用意。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
But one plus one has never equaled two. They are in fact no numbers and no letters.
但一加一从来不等于二,这世界上根本没有数字,也没有字母。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
Excuse me, sir but one-way trip is better than no way.
抱歉,长官坐单程车,总比没车坐好。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
Look, Claire, we've been a great team. But one person one person cannot give everything to another person.
克莱尔,我们一直是个强大的团队,但是一个人...一个人终究不能给另一个人一切。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Yeah, but one of those scientists is a tall, blonde Olympic swimmer.
是啊,可其中一名科学家是一名金发高妹的奥运游泳选手。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
But one thing's absolutely certain. Something about you stumped him that night.
可有一点是肯定的,那天晚上你一定搓了他的锐气。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
My affections and wishes have not changed. But one word from you will silence me for ever.
我的心愿和情感依然如旧,只要你说一句话,我便再也不提这桩事。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
That lady has a name. I don't know what it is, but one time, I accidentally called her mom.
人家大妈也是有名字的,虽然我不知道她的芳名。但有一次,我不小心喊了她一声妈。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again. But one which crumbles from within that's dead forever.
被敌人颠覆的帝国还能东山再起,但从内部坍塌的帝国就永远灭亡了。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
But one of the simplest and fastest ways to start helping folks get ahead is by raising the minimum wage.
但其中最简单最快捷的帮助人们取得成功的方式,是提高最低工资标准。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
But one day, before the opening night of our school's annual musical, he walked up to me and holding a letter.
但是有一天在我们学校年度音乐会的前一个晚上,他走到我面前,拿着一封信。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
Well, it's not perfect, I'll admit. But one thing it does offer in spades is security. My family can take care of me.
那并不完美,我承认,但是有一点是肯定的,那就是我不会有事,我的家庭会罩着我。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
This guy could be not just the best pitcher in our bullpen, but one of the most effective relief pitchers in all baseball.
他不仅会成为我们队里最佳的候援投手,在整个棒球界也会大放异彩。
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
-
What? Oh no, no, no, that's okay. For a second, there I counted six fingers, but one was from the other hand, so we're good.
什么?不,没事,刚刚我以为她有六根手指,但有一根是另一只手的,没事。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
But one day, if we can develop the tools to accelerate ourselves to similar speeds, then we may regularly send time travelers into the future, bringing with them tales of a long, forgotten past.
但是终有一天,如果我们能够发明一些工具可以让我们加速到如光速度般,到那时候,我们可能随时可以把穿越时空者送到遥远的未来,还有带着我们 古老,被遗忘的故事去。
《TED-Ed》《TED教育》
-
Internet, a part of the century in the past 20 years, was pretty successful, but one thing that is very strange (is) that I found that very few Internet companies can survive peacefully and healthily for more than 3 years.
过去20年,互联网非常成功,是我发现一个非常奇怪的事情,很少有互联网公司能健康、平静地活过3年。
《Jack Ma Speech in Hannover》《马云德国汉诺威展演讲》
-
Ron has been right about the result of every general election but one.
除了一次以外,罗恩对每次大选的结果都判断正确。
-
Zach insists that he is but one among many who are fighting for equality.
扎克坚持认为他仅仅是许多为平等而战的人们中的一个。
-
We tried to contact all former students, but one or two slipped through the net.
我们试图同所有的校友取得联系,但有一两个未能找到。
-
But one day a pig got hungry.
但是有一天,一只猪饿了。
-
I hadn't to bring but one; Bill's got the other。
我只带了一个过来;比尔有另一个。