have a significant effect on a person or situation
对某人(或某个环境)产生重大影响
-
the Act will make no difference to my business .这个法案对我的生意不会有什么影响。
带来变革, 发生变化;对某人(或某个环境)产生重大影响
I want to do something where I can really help people and make a difference.
我希望做可以真正帮助人们并改善世界的事情
I wanted to make a difference in the world somehow, but I had no idea how to do that.
我想以某种方式在世界上有所作为,但我不知道该怎么做。
Such as I said, a homeless person, of course, income will make a difference to that person.
就像我说的,一个无家可归的人,收入当然会对这个人产生影响。
They have a different kind of superpower that all of us possess: the power to make a difference in the lives of others.
他们拥有我们所有人都有的另一种超能力: 改变其他人的生活的能力。
Can America make a difference?
美国能让事情改观吗?
They want to make a difference.
他们希望做出改变。
have a significant effect on a person or situation
对某人(或某个环境)产生重大影响
这个法案对我的生意不会有什么影响。
You know what? I wanted to make a difference.
你们知道吗?我想打造不同的新面貌。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
I would like to be a journalist. I want to make a difference.
我要成为一名新闻工作者,我要改变世界。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
Get me his contact info. It won't make a difference calling him.
给我他的联系电话。打给他不能改变什么的。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
You're under arrest. Sometimes it doesn't make a difference if you did it or not.
你被捕了,有时这与你犯罪与否无关。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
You will be happy. You will be successful. And you will make a difference in the world.
会品味到喜悦与成功,打造出属于自己的一片天地。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
Nice, nice work, dad. You really think that you can make a difference in these kids' lives?
干得好啊,这位老爹,你真觉得你能让这些孩子的生活发生改变吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
And we have, what, 300 million Americans, who are all consuming energy. How does this make a difference?
三亿美国人都需要耗能,这能起多大作用?
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. I mean, we won't know cause we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass.
他可能是想做出些改变,但我们无从得知了,因为我们打得正高兴时向他身上砸了一栋楼。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
Does it really make a difference, killing the innocent instead of the guilty? Let's see. The train has left the station!
有区别吗,杀死无辜的人?而非有罪的人。试试看。“火车已离开站台。”
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
Well, that doesn't make a difference. No, all you have to do is file the campaign papers. You don't have to actually run.
那也没差别。不,你只需递交参选的文件,不用真的参加竞选。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
Maybe you want to make a difference by serving in government, maybe you want to launch your own television show, or maybe you simply want to collect some change.
或许你希望通过从政来改变这一切,或许你希望推出自己的电视栏目,或许只是想要攒些零钱。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》