-
So you did it just to burn me?
这么说,你那样做只是为了气我?
-
So you want to be a top model.
如此说来,你想成为一名顶级名模。
-
So you made it after all!
你毕竟成功了!
-
So you won't be coming tonight, huh?
那么你今晚就不来了吗,嗯?
-
So you did make it to America, after all.
这样你终究成功到达了美国。
-
So you fancy yourself as the boss someday?
那么你认为自己有一天会成老板?
-
It's a holiday tomorrow, so you can lie in.
明天放假,你可以睡懒觉了。
-
So you didn't get a job either? Join the club!
那么你也没找到工作?咱们彼此彼此!
-
But I gave you a map so you wouldn't get lost!
但我怕你迷路,给过你一张地图!
-
So you didn't notice anything special about him?
这么说你没有注意到他的特别之处?
-
OK, so you had a bad day. Don't take it out on me.
好,这么说你今天遇上了很多倒霉事。可也别拿我当出气筒。
-
'So you told her?' he said in a neutral tone of voice.
“那么你告诉她了?”他平静地说。
-
I'll explain it nice and simply so you can understand.
我会把它解释得清楚简单,以便你能明白。
-
So you made a mistake, but there's no need to dwell on it.
你是错了,不过不必老是想着这事儿。
-
So you were out drinking again last night were you? Tsk tsk!
这么说你昨晚又出去喝酒了,对吗?啧啧!
-
Would you like to change places with me so you can see better?
你想跟我换个位子看得更清楚点吗?
-
It's close to showtime now, so you retire into the dressing room.
演出时间快到了,你得进化装间了。
-
You can't help being biased so you may as well be up front about it.
你阻止不了别人对你的偏见,因此你还不如就大大方方地接受。
-
We've come to see you, so you could at least stand and greet us properly.
我们来是为了看你,因此你至少可以站起来适当地欢迎我们。
-
The dialogues are organized by month so you can go back to previous threads and read them.
这些对话是按月份编排的,所以你可以找以前的话题来读一读。