-
I need you by my side.
我需要你在我身边。
《Dune: Part One》《沙丘》
-
Maz, I need you to get this droid to Leia.
玛兹,我需要你把这个机器人送到莱娅那。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
But now I need you to help me. I can't do this alone.
但现在我需要你帮我,我自己做不到。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
I need you to be honest with me. Do my boobs look bigger to you?
我需要你说实话,我的胸部看起来变大没?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Can I squeeze by? Randy! Randy, thank goodness. I need you on my team.
借过一下,蓝道,谢天谢地,我需要你加入。
《Monsters University》《怪兽大学》
-
It's open. Marilyn. What do you need? Sir, I need you to waive attorney-client privilege so Mr. Gardner can answer my questions.
门开着,玛丽莲,有什么事?先生,我需要你放弃律师当事人保密特权,让加德纳先生回答我的问题。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Yes, but I need you on the ticket to balance our stance on guns.
是的,但是我需要你作为竞选伙伴来平衡我们对待枪支的立场。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Look, Rach, I'm sorry, okay? Look, I was a jerk, okay? I'm sorry I yelled. I want you there. I need you there.
瑞秋,我很抱歉,好吗?我真是个混球,抱歉对你大吼,我希望你能去,我需要你去。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Oh, Leonard, good. There you are. I need you to check my head for chair lice.
莱纳德,很好。找到你了,我需要你来检查我头上有没有虱子。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I need you here to take care of Arendelle. On my honor. I leave Prince Hans in charge!
我需要你帮我照顾安瑞戴尔。我的荣幸。让汉斯王子来管事!
《Frozen》《冰雪奇缘》
-
But I need you to talk to someone you won't want to. Frank Landau, Democratic Chair.
但我需要你去见个你不想见的人,弗兰克·朗度,民主党委员会主席。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
I think I just shipped 3,000 bras to personnel. Oh honey, I gotta go. Mark, I need you. Okay, bye-bye.
我刚把三千副胸罩送到人事部去了,我要挂电话了,马克,我需要你。好,再见。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Of course that's what you're working on. But you also haven't got anywhere with it. If you had, you wouldn't be hiring cryptographers out of university. You need me a lot more than I need you.
你们当然就在研究这个,但是你们还没有任何头绪,如果已经有头绪 就不会从大学,雇用密码译解者了,你需要我大于我需要你。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
I need you to work on Birch while you're here. See if you can get that list of possible candidates.
我需要你在宴席上做做博奇的工作,看能不能打听出潜在候选人名单。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
That's why I brought you here. In the first place. And look what happened. I can't protect you. That's why I need you to leave.
这就是为什么我带你来这儿,这是我最初的目的,但看看都发生了什么,我保护不了你,这就是为什么我需要你离开。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
Yeah, okay, Malala, come here. Now, I need you to tell us what this fight is about, so I can fix it.
好的,莫拉拉,过来。我需要你来告诉我这次争吵究竟所为何事,我才能解决。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Phil, honey, when I'm not home, I need you to be present and keep track of everyone. Sounds good. Love you, too.
菲尔,亲爱的,我不在家时我需要你站好岗,看好每一个孩子。听上去很棒,我也爱你。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Hey. Hey, you got a minute? Yeah, come on in. What's up? I need you to apologize to How... Get out.
嘿,有时间吗?有,进来吧,啥事呢?我需要你去给霍华德道...滚出去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
No. Because I need you to tell me how to rig this wire! Not do a phony walk like a coward!
不,因为我需要你教我安装钢索,不是像胆小鬼一样作假!
《The Walk》《云中行走》
-
I need you to place the charge on the inner door. Climb back to airlock 2 along the hull. Copy. I'm on my way.
我需要你把炸弹放在内侧的门上,然后从外壳爬回2号气密舱好的,我这就过去。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你为我做些事。
-
I need you here, Wally.
沃利,我这儿需要你。
-
I need you to phone the story in before five.
我要你在五点钟前把整件事电告单位。
-
I need you, and you?
我需要你,你呢?
-
Unfortunately, I need you and you need me.
很不幸,我需要你,你也需要我。
I need you(我需要你) 歌手:westlife(西城男孩) 专辑名称: Westlife 中文名:金炯秀 出生日期:1981年12月30日[1]