used as a polite reply to thanks
[用作对谢意的客气回答]愿意为您效劳。
愿意为您效劳
What is my pleasure or convenience compared with that of others!
与别人相比,我的快乐和方便又算得了什么呢?
That will add to my pleasure.
那样会增加我的乐趣。
Victoria: It was my pleasure.
维多利亚: 我很高兴为您服务。
Dr. HASAN: My pleasure, Guy.
哈桑博士:这是我的荣幸,盖伊。
Do you share my pleasure and joy?
你感受到我的愉快和喜悦了吗?
《My Pleasure》是一首英文歌曲,收录在发行的专辑《Go With the Flow》中。
used as a polite reply to thanks
[用作对谢意的客气回答]愿意为您效劳。
It would be my pleasure, Your Majesty.
我很乐意,陛下。
《Cinderella》《灰姑娘》
My pleasure; nothing makes me happier than the chance to spoil a lady.
这是我的荣幸,能有机会宠溺女人,比任何事都让我开心。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
It'd be an honor to run for president. Thank you, Riley. My pleasure, buddy.
我很荣幸参选总统,谢谢你,莱丽。不客气,小伙伴。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
Hey, you don't have to give me attitude. I don't have to, but it's my pleasure.
你用不着给我脸色。是不必啦,但我喜欢。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
Oh, you shouldn't have. Oh, it's my pleasure. No, you really shouldn't have. I brought my own.
你不用这样大费周章。这是我的荣幸。不,你真的不用这样我自己带了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
It's the fantastic world you're living. Thank you Mr. Rabbit. My pleasure, good bye.
这是你们生活的神奇世界。谢谢,兔先生。我的荣幸,再见。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
Thank you for the potatoes with jelly, cheese, and strawberry jam, Mummy Pig. My pleasure.
谢谢你们招待的土豆配果冻奶酪草莓酱,猪妈妈。不用客气。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
Nice. Just one more thing to do. Got to look good for the public. Do you mind? My pleasure.
不错,只剩最后一件事了,要美美地出现在公众面前了,能帮我个忙吗?荣幸之至。
《Minions》《小黄人》
You know if you had a stroke, she'd eat you, right? And it would be my pleasure to be her num-num.
你知道如果你中风倒下,她会把你吃掉,对吧?我很乐意成为她的美食。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
My pleasure. And I'm not angry at all that my boyfriend was in trouble and called you instead of me. I love that.
我的荣幸。而且我一点也不气我男朋友落难时居然打给你,而不是我,真是太好了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
Darling Sybil. Thank you, Barrow, for reminding us of Mrs Harding's time here. My pleasure, m'lady.
亲爱的茜玻啊,谢谢你,巴罗,提醒了我们哈丁太太曾在这里工作。不客气,小姐。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
And I thank you for convincing the president to mention Celia in his remarks. Well, it was my pleasure.
多谢你说服总统在讲话中提到西莉娅。不客气。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
It is my pleasure, Dave. You know, there is so much misunderstanding about North Korea and, me personally.
我的荣幸,戴夫,你知道,这世上对北韩,以及对我个人来说,有许多误解。
《The Interview》《采访》
Oh, it was my pleasure. Oh, wait. No, it wasn't. Game recognizes game, little J., but you have to show more respect.
这是我的荣幸哦,等等,不是的,游戏可以玩,小珍妮,但你得更尊重规则。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
That's nice. Granddad Dog, Would you be so kind as to tow us home? It would be my pleasure, madam! Catch this, Captain! Aye-Aye, Skipper!
真是太好了,狗爷爷。不知道你是否能帮忙拖我们回家呢?我很乐意。抓住这条绳子!噢好的,船长。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
That must be her. Oh. She's cute. Okay, I got you two seats to Hamilton tonight. Your tickets will be at the concierge desk. Of course. My pleasure.
那肯定是她了。她真可爱。我已帮您订好了《汉密尔顿》音乐剧的两张票。您可以来服务台去取票。不用谢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
My pleasure. For a non-physicist, you have a remarkable grasp of how electric dipoles in the brain's water molecules could not possibly form a Bose condensate.
我很荣幸。作为非物理学家您对大脑水分子中的电偶极子难以形成玻色凝聚物的原因理解得非常到位。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
Okay. It's me. It's my pleasure. Okay. Look, listen, Riley. Look, in Margie's point of view, right and wrong don't matter. It's nothing more important than the friendship.
好了,听我说,莱丽。听着,在玛吉看来,对错并不重要,没什么比友情更重要。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》