[often in imperative]
〈非正式〉[常用于祈使语气,表示恼怒或不耐烦]走开,别来烦我
-
Why don't you leave me alone? Go on, get lost! 让我自己待一会行吗?快点走开!
迷路;走开;别来烦我
在混乱中被忽略
I took a wrong turn and we got lost in the mountains.
我转错了弯 我们在山里迷路了
We always get lost in London.
我们在伦敦老是迷路。
But I gave you a map so you wouldn't get lost!
但我怕你迷路,给过你一张地图!
Tourists often get lost and stray into dangerous areas.
旅游者们经常迷路走进一些危险区域。
I'm here all by myself and I know I'm going to get lost.
我独自一人在这儿,我知道我会迷路的。
No matter how well you know this city, it is easy to get lost.
不论你多么熟悉这座城市,都容易迷路。
[often in imperative]
〈非正式〉[常用于祈使语气,表示恼怒或不耐烦]走开,别来烦我
让我自己待一会行吗?快点走开!
It needs to get lost. Yes.
它必须失踪。好。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
Wait, Joy, you can get lost in there. Think positive. Okay. I'm positive you will get lost in there.
等等,"乐乐",你会在那迷路的。乐观一点。好吧,我肯定你会在那迷路的。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
We will not get lost and I will not get grumpy. Windy Castle, here we come.
我们是不会迷路的,而我也不会变焦躁。出发,风息堡,我们来啦。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
But if you get lost in your memories or devoured by them...
但如果你在你的记忆中迷失了,或是被它们吞噬了...
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
Mummy pig can drive, and I'll do the map reading. Are you sure, Daddy pig? We always get lost when you do the map reading. We won't get lost.
猪妈妈你开车。我来帮大家看地图。你确定吗,猪妈妈?每次你只要看地图,我们就会迷路。我们这次不会迷路了。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
Daddy, we don't want to get lost. Don't worry, Peppa. I'm an expert at map reading. Oh, that's strange. Are we lost? Yes.
爸爸,我们不会是迷路了吧。别担心,佩奇。我很擅长看地图。噢,有点奇怪。我们迷路了?呃,是的。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
Ladies! Get lost, Farkle, we can't pay attention to you right now.
姑娘们!走开,法尔科,我们现在没空管你。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
Plus, Joey could get lost and they could have to page us to go pick him up.
另外,乔伊可能会迷路,还得把他领回来。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
No! My boss would have my ass... N.O.! You crazy, Jared? Get lost. Fuck you.
不行!老板会收拾我…不行!你疯了吗杰瑞德?你疯了。滚蛋。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
I'll have it in transit after customs. We'd like the body to get lost in transit. Ma'am?
报关后我会派人把它运回来。我们希望尸体在运输中失踪。女士?
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
Mom, did you tell Cam to leave me alone? Good morning, Grace. Did you tell Cam to get lost?
妈妈,你叫凯姆不要来骚扰我吗?早上好,格蕾丝,你叫凯姆滚开吗?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
Leave the sailing to us Captain Dog. Yes, and when they get lost again, you can rescue them.
把航行的事交给我们,狗船长。好的,当他们再迷路的时候,你可以再救他们。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
I'll map-read and Mummy Pig will drive. Are you sure, Daddy Pig? When you map-read, We always get lost and you get grumpy.
我来负责看地图,而妈妈负责开车。你确定吗,猪爸爸,你看地图我们会迷路的,你会变很焦躁。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
I'm sure he is, but you have a large class and he can get lost from sight if you're not looking.
我相信他会的,但是你有这么多学生,他可能在你没有注意到的情况下,就会脱离你的视线的。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
I don't want you get lost. Yes, Madame Gazelle. Excuse me, Mr. Bull. Which way is the children's ward?
我可不想你们有谁走丢了。好的,羚羊夫人!打扰一下,公牛先生,请问去儿童病房应该怎么走呢?
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
What if she just comes over? She'll get lost. We no longer live at 2311 Los Robles. We now live at 311 Los Robles.
她直接过来怎么办?她找不到的,我们已经不住Los Robles 2311号了,我们的现住址是Los Robles 311号。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
Where's the fish pond? It's in the middle of the woods, we have to walk to it. Will we get lost like we always do?
鱼塘在哪?在树林中间,我们要走过去。我们会像平时一样迷路吗?
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
Are we going to get lost like we always do? No, Peppa. The set-navi tells us the way. In Italy, the set-navi talks in Italian.
我们不是又要迷路吧?像你经常做的那样?不,佩奇,导航告诉我们要走这条路。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
Are we going to get lost like you always do? No, Peppa. The satnav will tell us the way. In Italy, the satnav talks in Italian.
我们不是又要迷路吧?像你经常做的那样?不,佩奇,导航告诉我们要走这条路。在意大利,导航说意大利语。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》