〈非正式〉干涉;干预
-
stop messing with things you don't understand. 别再管你不懂的事了。
干涉;干预
使泄气;使担忧;使苦恼
You're messing with people's feelings here. You're a liar.
你在玩弄大家的感请 你就是个骗子
I wouldn't mess with him if I were you.
我要是你就会离他远点儿。
Rule No. 4:Don't mess with Team 6
规则4:不要干扰第六小队
I'm not one to mess with.
我说到做到,你们不要惹我。
Don't mess with moms.
别惹老妈。
This is one weasel you don’t want to mess with.
这是一个你绝对不愿意去打扰的狡猾的东西!
〈非正式〉干涉;干预
别再管你不懂的事了。
Yeah, you don't want to mess with this one.
是啊,你不会想惹她的。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
Don't mess with me. What, you're working with Robertson?
别耍我,你跟罗伯森一起工作?
《Predestination》《前目的地》
I'm not gonna mess with Jack. He's a great man. He fought for our country.
我不会和杰克过不去的,他是一个好人,会保卫国家的。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
No! No one would mess with me. I told you she was too young for "West Side Story."
不行!没人会惹我的。我就说她太小,不适合看帮派主题的《西区故事》。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
So, how are we gonna mess with them? Well, you could use your position you know as the roommate. Okay.
所以我们要怎么耍他们?你可以利用室友的身分。好。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
Howard, relax. I'm not interested in your girlfriend. I hope not. Because you don't want to mess with me.
霍华德,别紧张,我对你女朋友没兴趣。最好如此,你不会想跟我瞎搅和。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
No, no! We put some performance supplements in there that could mess with you as a lady. What else is there?
不!我在里面加了一些运动营养品,你这种小姑娘吃了要出问题。还剩什么能吃的吗?
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
Sit down. You lied to me! Don't mess with Texas. You're not from Texas. He lived right down the street from me.
坐下。你骗了我!别给我搞事儿。你又不是德州来的。他跟我家住在一条街上啊。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
Yeah, well, I know where you work, all right? And if you mess with me, I'll report you, then I'll pound your asses into the ground.
好呀,我也知道你们在哪里工作,如果你们想整我,我就举报你,然后我会把你俩揍得亲娘都认不出。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》