-
Just get me out of here.
带我离开这就行。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
Thank god. Let's get us out of here.
谢天谢地,我们赶快离开这里。
《London Has Fallen》《伦敦陷落》
-
I'm out of here. It was nice meeting you.
我要走了。很高兴认识你
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Listen, Rose you're gonna get out of here.
听我说,萝丝,你可以脱险。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
What are you doing? Get the hell out of here!
喂,你们干什么啊!! 快滚出去啊!!
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
All right. That's it, I'm getting out of here.
好好。算了,我走。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Checked the nitrogen, we're booting out of here.
检查氮气,我们要从这里起飞。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
Ohh. God. Ooh. Get out of here, good for nothing.
天啊,没用的家伙,快滚吧。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Hey! Get out of here! Go on! Get the hell out of here!
快滚出去!出去!快给我滚出去!
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
The only checking out you will do will be to check out of here.
你们唯一该做的事情,就是立刻离开这里。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
Okay, what kind of emergency gets us both out of here?
哦!那,什么紧急的事情能把我们两个人都叫走呢?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Let's grab our stuff and get the hell out of here.
我们快把东西拿一拿,离开这里吧。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Throw him out of here, Sheriff. I want him out of my courtroom. I want him out of our town! Case dismissed. Yes!
把他丢出去,警长,把他丢出我的法庭,把他赶出我的镇,结案太好了。
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
I want them out of here. And locked down until I can figure out what to do.
让他们出去,关起来,直到我想出对策。
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
That ball of fluff got a screw loose. Let's get out of here.
这绒毛球疯了,我们撤。
《The Secret Life of Pets》《爱宠大机密》
-
Guys! We're trying to get him out of here, not you in.
死阿宅们,我们是来把他救出火坑,而不是把你俩推进去。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Let's get out of here, Ash. Ash? Yeah. Yeah, let's go.
咱们走吧,爱西。爱西?呃,好的。好的,我们走。
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
I'm getting out of here. You two are going to help me.
我要离开这里,你们俩要帮我。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Get the hell out of here and stay away from my animals.
给我滚出这里,离我的恐龙远一点。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
I know she holds a torch for all of us. Go on. Get out of here.
我知道她为我们所有人举着火炬。好了,都走吧。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们马上离开这里吧。
-
Let's get out of here, huh?
我们离开这里吧,嗯?
-
Let's get out of here.
我们离开这里吧。
-
To hell with this, I'm getting out of here.
让它见鬼去吧,我要离开这里了。
-
I've got cabin fever. I've got to get out of here.
我得了幽居病,得离开这里。