-
No. Most of you go insane.
不,大多数都发了疯。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
That's more than most of us here will ever know.
我们大多数人最多也只了解这么多。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
Plus, most of you are broke. Also, rather you were.
另外,你们大多数都破产了。或者说,你们之前是。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
Most of us, I tell you, we don't want to be divided.
可以说,多数的人都不想成为分母。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
Look, you're starting at a disadvantage. Most of these people have been friends for years.
看吧,你会输在起跑线上,这些人大多数都是老朋友了。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
He has the power to control metal. Last I checked that's what most of your weapons were made of.
他有控制金属的能力,你们的武器绝大多数都是用金属做的。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
And is our memorial to be no better than most of them?
我们的纪念碑就不该比大多数纪念碑强吗?
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
Well, that's what they're doing in Sowerby and I'm certain it's where most of them will be.
索尔比就是这么做的,大多数纪念碑肯定也都选在这样的地方。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
Of course, I was 14. And I'd already achieved more than most of you could ever hope to, despite my 9:00 bedtime.
忘了说,我14岁,不过我已经取得了你们大多数人望尘莫及的成就,虽然我九点上床。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Every kid has a dream. Some want to be a fireman, others an astronaut. Most of the time, dreams are just dreams.
所有孩子都有自己的梦想,有些想当消防员,有些想当宇航员,大多数时候,梦想只是梦而已
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
Oh, it's not a date, Leonard. It's just a man and a woman hanging out, not having sex at the end of the night. Sounds like most of my dates.
莱纳德,这又不是约会,只是一个男人和一个女人出去玩,晚上各回各家,各睡各床。这是我大多数约会的真实写照。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
We have to go back up tomorrow. I realize that tomorrow is your Sabbath. Most of these men don't believe the same way you do.
我们明天必须回到上边。我意识到明天是你的安息日。这些人大多数不相信你所信仰的方式。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
But even though most of us don't understand the details, as Intel has made its chips ever smaller, they've changed our world.
但是大多数人都不知道具体的英特尔怎样制作更小的芯片,他们改变了世界。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
In the mid-nineteenth century, the Swiss invention of milling with steam-driven steel rollers put paid to most of those community relationships.
在19世纪中期,瑞士人发明了用蒸汽驱动的滚磨,结束了大多数的社区关系。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
What does that mean? You know, like, most of the time, you're the easygoing Bruce Banner, but then, when you get angry, you kind of turn into, like, you know...
那啥意思?比如,大多数时候,你是和气的你,但当你生气时,就好像变成了...
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
It can't have been easy all those years, sitting in the back, keeping your mouth shut when you knew you were cleverer than most of the people in the room.
这么多年来,一定很不容易吧,坐在后面,闭紧嘴巴,而你明明比屋里大多数人都聪明。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
But most of all, I'm…
但是最重要的是……
《The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie》《海绵宝宝历险记》
-
Ghost of the Future. I fear you most of all.
未来, 我最怕的东西。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
We'll use bikes and boats most of the way.
大部分路程中,我们会骑摩托或坐船。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
Or Ohio. Or, to be honest, most of America.
又或者俄亥俄,老实说,大半个美国都这样。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
大部分都;大多数都
-
充分利用, 从最好方面去展现
-
他们大多数;其中大多数;其中多数
-
最...;大多数;...中最
-
大部分时间;大多数时间;大多数时候
-
Most of the lake was in shadow.
那个湖的大部分都在背阴中。
-
Most of them were chronically ill.
他们中大部分人都有慢性病。
-
Most of my money goes toward bills.
我的钱大多花在支付各种账单上。
-
He spends most of his time working.
他把大部分时间都花在工作上。
-
Most of my salary goes on the rent.
我大部分工资都花在房租上了。