as well as; along with
同…一起,和;连同;加之
-
their meal arrived, together with a carafe of red wine .他们的菜上来了,还有一瓶红葡萄酒。
同…一起, 和, 连同, 加之
We tied his hands together with rope.
我们用绳子把他的手绑在一起。
The butter and flour are rubbed together with the fingertips.
黄油和面粉被指尖给搓在一起。
Let's stick them together with glue.
咱们用胶水把它们粘在一起吧。
I want to wash clothes together with you.
我想和你一起洗衣服。
Then they plaster timber together with mud.
接着,他们用泥土把木料粘贴在一起。
as well as; along with
同…一起,和;连同;加之
他们的菜上来了,还有一瓶红葡萄酒。
Well, it is when you put it together with that one.
把它跟那个连在一起。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
You don't put a team together with a computer. Billy. No? No.
你不能用电脑来组建队伍。不能?不能。
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
It's a really small get-together with just our closest friends. Sorry, Blair.
这真的是个只有亲密朋友参加的小聚会,抱歉,布莱尔。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
You know what? Good. I tried to get back together with Sheldon. He shot me down.
其实呢,这样最好,我试图要跟谢尔顿重修旧好,他拒绝了我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
And I look forward to working together with the new Congress next year on these priorities.
我期待着在明年和新一届的国会在这些优先事项上精诚合作。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
Oh, wait, wait. I'm confused. She just got back together with Nate. So, oh. Then who? Chuck.
等一下,我糊涂了,她才刚和内特和好了,那么又是谁?是恰克。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
And then, you put it together with Bing and forget about it. It's a stupid, stupid, non-name.
再配上“宾”就更别提了,它是个蠢到爆的非名字。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
Why can't you get back together with Leonard? I bet Leonard never tipped a cow over on himself.
你为什么就不能跟莱纳德和好呢?我敢说莱纳德从来不会惹祸上身。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
Here's what I know. For the first time in our lifetimes, we're standing together with 13 districts.
我所知道的是,有生以来第一次,我们十三个区团结一致。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
Me and my husband are going to celebrate together with my parents and my sister and her whole family.
我和丈夫准备一起庆祝,偕同我的父母和妹妹一家。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
Okay, we cannot leave this to chance. Let's pick a girl and figure out how to get her together with Dennis.
我们不能等着老天来决定了,咱们来挑个女孩,然后琢磨下怎么让她和丹尼斯搞到一起。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
The minced prawns are bound together with salt, powdered chicken stock, potato flour and ground white pepper.
剁碎的虾仁加盐、鸡汤粉、土豆粉和白胡椒粉拌在一起。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
I would disagree. It's all sentimental. It does work, if you belong together with someone, then it works. Trouble is finding someone you belong with. Belongs with you.
我不同意,这种东西太伤感了。可以的,如果你注定跟某人在一起,就会幸福。麻烦的是去找到命中注定那个人,属于你的人。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
Sure. Tell us again how you screwed up and got Penny back together with her old boyfriend. Just roll the dice.
当然,我们聊聊你是怎么让佩妮回到她前男友身边的吧。扔你的骰子。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
I remember feeling torn. Was it right to bring my cousin Daisy, a married woman together with a man I hardly knew?
我记得我内心很纠结,把我已婚的表妹黛西和我不熟悉的男人撮合在一起,合适吗?
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
Now, we're not going to take much of your time, because today is about family and being together with the ones you love.
我们不会占你太多时间,因为今天是和家人以及你所爱的人在一起的时候。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
Step 3: Get together with friends and family on the eve of Chinese New Year for a reunion dinner, a large, celebratory feast.
第三步:在除夕这天,和家人朋友聚在一起,吃一顿丰盛的团圆饭。
《How to Celebrate Chinese New Year》《如何庆祝中国新年》
Well, instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel, we thought we'd go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that Rachel is moving in with Phoebe.
与其难过我和瑞秋要分开,我们觉得不如去吃饭庆祝,瑞秋要搬去跟菲比住。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
There is an electric match, together with the shell. When the electric match ignites, the shell is going to propel from the launch tube.
烟花弹配有电子火柴。一旦电子火柴打火,烟花弹就从发射管升空。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
All right, fine. So you want to get back together with her, but you're too ashamed to face her because of whatever it is you did. In a nutshell.
好吧,你想跟她重归于好,但却羞于面对她,就因为你曾经做了某件难以启齿的事。差不多。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》