-
And what to say about Darwin, whom everybody took for a fool when he put forth his Theory of Evolution.
还有达尔文,他提出进化论时被当成傻瓜。
《Lucy》《超体》
-
No, it's not. What, you really believe that you're gonna be a singer? Well, yeah, maybe. Well, then you're just as big a fool as I am!
才不是呢。怎么不是,你以为你真的能成为一个歌手吗?也许我可以。那你就是跟我一样的傻瓜!
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
You took his place. He is my father. He's a fool. And so are you. Belle. Papa! Don't hurt him! Papa! No! I'll come back! I promise!
你来替他。他是我爸爸。他是个傻瓜。你也是。贝儿。爸爸!别弄伤他!爸爸! 不!我会回来的!
《Beauty and the Beast》《美女与野兽》
-
You're a fool, Donald. You always were. You and your dumb, dead wife that you never, ever shut up about. Principled? Idealistic? A champion for the people?
你是个傻瓜,唐纳德,一直都是。你和你三句不离的那个蠢亡妻,有原则,理想主义?捍卫人民?
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Made a fool of me? Really? No, I just…
戏弄我,有吗?不是,我只是...
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
Humans? You're a fool.
人类?你太愚蠢了。
《Hotel Transylvania 2》《精灵旅社2》
-
And I hope she'll be a fool. That's the best thing a girl in this world can be. A beautiful little fool.
我希望她做个傻姑娘,傻姑娘才是最幸福的,美丽的傻姑娘。
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
You won't make a fool of yourself. It's in your blood.
你才不会出洋相呢,你有遗传天份。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
Don't be a fool, Katniss. I know you never wanted the rebellion.
别那么傻,凯特尼斯,我知道你从不曾想要起义的。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
Someone followed you through the jump point. Set me free. You'll need my help. I'm not a fool, Nebula. You are a fool to deprive yourself a hand in combat.
有人跟着你穿过跳跃点了。放开我。我会帮你们的。我们又不傻,星云。你就是傻,不然怎么会插手这场战斗。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?
可我从没打过魁地奇,要是出了洋相怎么办?
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
What, you're gonna run against the Joneses? You'll make a fool of yourself, Claire.
怎么,你要跟琼斯母女竞争吗?你会出丑的,克莱尔。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Don't be a fool. Why suffer an horrific death when you can join me and live? Never!
别犯傻了,干嘛要忍受痛苦的惨死呢?你可以投靠我,留条命。休想。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
You have what he had. The gift. That's weird. You could be a fool. Well, I don't know about that.
你也拥有他的特质,那种天赋。怪怪的。你也可以当个小丑。我不确定。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
Oh, you make a fool of the presenter, then you start a brawl. I mean, what's next, Serena? Girls gone wild?
你写了份愚蠢的,然后你又引起了争斗,瑟琳娜,接下来还有什么?变“狂野女孩”?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
My understanding from your engineers is that it is a gamble. A fool's gamble! Mind your treason! Know this!
我从您的工匠那里了解到这是一场赌博,一个笨蛋的赌博!大逆不道!听着!
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
That koala's a fool, Sherry-Anne. You are going to be a star one day! Auditions are over, pal. Show's already been cast. Okay.
那个考拉是个蠢货,宝贝。早晚有一天你会成明星的。你来晚了,伙计,名单已经宣布了。好的……
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
Sure you remember. That was the night you went to the bar and made a fool of yourself trying to pick up strange women.
你肯定记得,你那晚还傻乎乎地去酒吧找陌生女人呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
愚弄;欺骗
-
a fool and his money are soon parted
傻瓜口袋漏, 有钱留不住;蠢人不积财
-
出丑
-
出丑
-
There is every reason why I shouldn't enjoy his company – he's a bore and a fool.
我有充分的理由不和他在一起–他是个无聊的家伙,一个傻瓜。
-
Tom made a fool of himself.
汤姆被愚弄了。
-
O, what a fool I have been!
啊,我真是个傻瓜!
-
You are a fool of the first water.
你真是个大傻瓜。