-
I'm Larry, and this is my son, Nick.
我叫拉瑞,这是我儿子,尼克。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
And funny enough, my son does it today.
有趣的是,我儿子今天也是这样。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
Analysis. Why did you ask me about my son?
分析模式,你为什么问起我儿子?
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
You should know that my son has extremely delicate digestion.
你知道我儿子消化不良。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
For my son.
为我儿子。
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
My husband? It's my son. Your son. Will was injured in a road accident two years ago.
我丈夫?是我儿子。您的儿子。威尔两年前在一场车祸中受了伤。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
You said you would get my son back. And I will.
你说过会救我儿子回来。我会的。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
I'm Li shan. I'm looking for my son. You lost your son? Yes, many years ago. I lost my father. Very sorry. Thank you.
我叫李山,我在找我儿子。你儿子不见了?是啊,多年以前丢的。我也跟我爸爸失散了。真抱歉。谢谢你。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
Regrettably we are all out of wine. My son has returned!
真可惜酒喝光了。我儿子回来了。
《Ratatouille》《美食总动员》
-
What do you think you'll see if I do? The face of my son.
如果我摘下面具,你觉得你会看到什么?我儿子的脸。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
Oh, hi. Hi. This is my son, Christopher. Hi. Hey, Christopher.
哦,嗨,嗨。这是我儿子克里斯托弗。嗨。嗨,克里斯托弗。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
We're going too. I'm taking my son, Tim. My 12-year-old. We were just leaving. Tim.
我们也要去的,我要带我儿子提姆去,他12岁了,我们要出发了,提姆!
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
My son was excited. He could see the Iron Man from the car window.
我儿子很兴奋,他可以透过车窗看到钢铁侠。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
Here. Buy yourself something pretty and put it on my son's locker.
给买点好看的东西去装饰我儿子的储物柜。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
My son, Jingim, just stated that they are ready to ride into battle.
我儿真金刚刚已经说了他们已经做好作战的准备。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
I'm gonna make a malt loaf, which is actually one of my son's favorites.
我要做一个麦芽酒面包,这也是我儿子最爱的食物之一。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
Well, what was it called? I hate my son and that's why he can't have cake?
这篇文章什么标题,"我讨厌我儿子,因此他不能吃蛋糕"?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
You've thrown your lot in with them. You're not a Viking. You're not my son.
你站在它们那一边,你不是维京人,你也不是我儿子。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
I don't think that we should stay at the camp. No. I'm not taking my son out there.
我觉得我们不应该去那个营地,我不会带我儿子去那种地方的。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
My son had gone house to house in the neighborhood for two weeks telling people that he was my son. And that he was raising money for a fictional police charity called Moms and Dads in Blue.
我的儿子真的两个星期挨家挨户的告诉邻居们他是我儿子。他正在筹款为一个虚构的名叫警察父母慈善机构。
《Searching》《网络谜踪》
-
My son is working as a teacher.
我的儿子是当老师的。
-
My son has gone away to college.
我儿子上大学去了。
-
My son is coming home soon.
我儿子很快就要回家了。
-
My son is being bullied at school.
我儿子在学校里受欺负。
-
My son has just returned from Amsterdam.
我儿子刚刚从阿姆斯特丹回来。