-
More companies are choosing to raise their workers' wages.
更多的企业正在选择提高他们员工的工资。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
What are you gonna do about Spanish class? I'm going to have to raise my level, too.
西语课你打算怎么办?我也打算提高我的水平。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
And one of the best would be to raise the minimum wage.
其中最好的一个办法将是提高最低工资标准。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Whatever happened to the man who was trying to raise a submarine?
那个试图举起潜水艇的人怎么了?
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
Did somebody miss me? Was there a child to raise poorly?
有人想念我吗?有婴儿需要被无能的父亲抚养长大吗?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Well, Haley didn't run a 10K yesterday to raise awareness for alopecia.
海莉昨天没跑十公里去为秃头症患者争取关注。
《Modern Family Season 6 》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Dr. Pym? You don't need to raise your hand, Scott.
呃...皮姆博士?你不用举手的,斯科特。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
You knew going in that I wanted to raise our child as a clown.
你非常了解我希望把我们的孩子培养成一个小丑。
《Modern Family Season 6 》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
But Congress hasn't voted to raise the minimum wage in seven years. Seven years.
但国会已经七年没有就提高最低工资标准投票了。七年了
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
You kids go to California, and see if it's the right place to raise Denisovich.
你们要去加利福利亚看看那适不适合抚养丹尼索维奇。
《Hotel Transylvania 2》《精灵旅社2》
-
She's pregnant with my child. And she and Susan are going to raise the baby.
她怀了我的孩子,并打算和苏珊共同扶养。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Water, water. What a lovely hot day. And such a relaxing way to raise money, too.
我要水,我要水。今天天气可真好呀!而且还有一个如此轻松就能筹到钱的活动!
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
I have to handle drugs? Blood-pressure meds to raise it in the morning when he gets up.
我得监督他吃药吗?早上他起床时给他吃血压药提高血压。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Now, have they decided to raise it Jewish or regular? Welcome to Texas. They haven't said.
他们是要按犹太习俗还是正常的基督教习俗养啊?欢迎来到德州。他们还没决定呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Genius. Now, here, take the camera. I want to film my video to raise $500 to slap you.
天才啊,拿着,给我录一段,我想筹500美元去扇你耳光。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
It's time to stop punishing some of the hardest-working Americans. It's time to raise the minimum wage.
该结束这样惩罚辛勤工作国人的情况了。是提高最低工资标准的时候了。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
So I would like to raise my glass to Monica and Chandler and the beautiful adventure they are about to embark upon together.
现在我想举杯,敬莫妮卡跟钱德,还有他们要携手共度的美好冒险历程。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
You better call the General Accounting Office. It may take them a while to raise that kind of cash.
你最好给审计总署打个电话,筹到这些钱可要花些时间。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Yeah, you see, Monica, Joey had two fives showing, so for you to raise was, Yes? Downright gutsy.
乔伊有一对5,该你们叫牌。什么?明显而且大胆。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Because we believe that in America, nobody who works full-time should ever have to raise a family in poverty.
因为我们相信,在美国全职工作的人不应该在贫困中支撑着整个家庭。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
We were forced to raise the price.
我们被迫提价。
-
He has helped to raise a lot of money.
他帮着筹到了很多钱。
-
Can anybody think of a way to raise money?
谁能想出个集资的办法?
-
Somehow we managed to raise her to her feet.
不管怎样,我们终于让她站了起来。
-
We managed to raise him on his mobile phone.
我们打他的移动电话,总算找到了他。