-
To think of me. Think of you?
能替我着想。什么替你着想?
《Cinderella》《灰姑娘》
-
Perfect. I don't think of you as a man. Great.
太好了。我也没有把你当男人看。太棒了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Please understand that I think of you as more of a nanny.
请你一定要理解,我一直把你当我保姆看。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
All you care about when people look at me is what they think of you.
你关心的是人们看到我的时候他们会怎么想你。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
And you didn't think of George? Of course I did. I thought of all of you. I just needed to be sure.
你就没想过乔治吗?当然,我想过你们所有人,但我想确定。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Hey, dude. Dude? Yeah, you know, just want you to know that I don't think of you as a woman.
哥们。哥们吗?是啊,就想让你知道我没有把你当女人看。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
It would be nice if he could think of you as a friend rather than a paid professional.
如果他能把你当成朋友,而不只是护理人员最好。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
To show you what I think of you, you are free from this instant!
为了让你知道我对你的看法,你从这一刻起就自由了!
-
You are too sensitive about what people think of you, which will make you exhausted.
你对别人对于你的看法太敏感了,这会让你疲惫不堪。
-
Karry said, "in a particular season I will think of you, such as spring, summer, autumn and winter."
卡里说:“在特定的季节我就会想你,比如春天、夏天、秋天和冬天。”
-
We think of you as one of the family.
我们把你看作家中的一员。
-
I always think of you as one of the family.
我一直把你当成自家人。