-
Depends on what you mean by we.
那得看你说“我们”是什么意思。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
On what grounds? You don't need grounds.
以什么理由?你不需要理由。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
It's easy to focus on what separates us.
很容易去关注把我们区分开来的事情。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Congratulations. On what? Thanks. Having fun? Yes. Tons.
祝贺你。祝什么?谢谢。玩的开心吗?不错,非常好。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
Um-hmm, that's good to know. But let's stop focusing on what you don't do, and focusing on what you do do.
那真的很棒,但别谈那些你不会做的事,我们来谈谈你会做的事。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Well, that depends. On what, Mr. Babineaux? What you're leaving behind.
视情况而定。解释一下,巴宾诺先生。取决于你舍弃了什么。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What's happening? Dan. Something is going on, and I just want to be let in on what it is. It's hard to explain.
发生什么了?丹。我只是想知道发生什么事了。这很难解释。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
What's this, we're supposed to solve this based on what? This. This is all we get.
这算什么,我们要根据什么破案?就这个,我们只有这个。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
What does that mean? Based on what happened next, I assume it means, "would you like an enema?"
那是什么意思?根据之后发生的事,我认为意思是"你想要灌肠吗?"
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
To keep the power on, we rely on what's been called the largest and most complex machine in the world.
要保持供电,我们依赖一种大而复杂的机器。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
Sherlock, what was he doing to you? Suffocating me, overdosing me. On what? Saline. Saline? Yes, saline.
夏洛克,他在对你做什么?闷死我,给我过量注射。注射什么?生理盐水。生理盐水。是的,生理盐水。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
I guess you can get back to deciding on what to get me for a present.
你们可以继续讨论要送我什么礼物!
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
And on what date did you see the beginning of this sizable loss of users?
从什么时候起,用户的数量开始大规模减少呢?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Well, you know what, you can't focus on what's going wrong. There's always a way to turn things around. To find the fun.
你知道吗,你不能把注意力集中在错事上,我们总能找到解决办法的,重拾欢乐。
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
He's an experimental physicist. Yeah, I'm not really clear on what that means.
他是个实验物理学家。这我也不太理解是什么。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
That depends. On what? Do you have a working knowledge of quantum physics? No.
那得看情况。什么情况?你懂量子物理吗?不懂。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Well, um, I think that depends on what you're... No, no. That wasn't a question.
这个,我认为这看个人… 不,不,我没在问你。
《The Devil Wears Prada》《穿普拉达的女王》
-
Well, based on what I've heard, you two certainly don't qualify for an annulment.
从刚才的话听来,两位不符合注销资格。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Depending on what animal you are, the new year ahead could bring good or bad news.
根据你具体属什么,要到来的春节带来的运道有好有坏。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
-
In the past, if you asked me what's a perfect plan, I'd be like, "I get what I want, I get my dream, I play well." Now I have a different perspective On what a perfect plan is.
如果你之前问我,什么是完美的计划,我可能会答,“心想事成” “打好球,实现梦想” 现在我有新的看法关于什么才是完美的计划
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
Creating a collection of your own is as easy as giving it a name, like "Ken's Favorite Data Analysis Extensions" or "Halloween Themes", and choosing what add-ons you'd like in the collection.
建立一个集合就像给它取个名字一样容易,如“肯最喜欢的数据分析扩展”或“万圣节主题”,当然接下来就是选择您想要收集的附加组件了。
-
But what if you want to subscribe to that collection so that you find out when new add-ons are published to it?
但是,如果您想订阅那个集合,以便找到新的发布到它的附加组件呢?
-
She said: 'Finally, the figures from the ONS back up what our graduates have been saying - that they are just not getting the quality of job that they thought their degree would lead to.
她说:“最终,国家统计局的数据证明我们的大学毕业生所言非虚——他们得不到自己当初以为凭学历能拿到的那种工作。”
-
Thetrouble is that doing so will mean spending money, which is precisely what ministers wanted tostop doing when they pushed the ONS into thinking about cancelling the census.
问题是这么做意味着要花钱,这正违背了部长们要求国家统计局取消人口普查的初衷。
-
She said: 'Finally, the figures from the ONS back up what our graduates have been saying -that they are just not getting the quality of job that they thought their degree would lead to.
她说:“最终,国家统计局的数据证明我们的大学毕业生所言非虚——他们得不到自己当初以为凭学历能拿到的那种工作。”