-
You son of a bitch.
你这个狗杂种。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You son of a bitch! You made it.
你个混蛋,你成功了。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
Oh, son of a bitch. What? Nothing. Nothing.
见鬼。怎么了?没什么。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Son of a bitch! Penny's up. You sick geeky bastards!
妈的。佩妮起来了。你们这些怪物混蛋。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
You son of a bitch. Have you been following me? Son of a bitch. That's funny.
你这混蛋你一直在跟踪我?靠,真荒谬。
《Predestination》《前目的地》
-
It's a Michael's, and you know it, you son of a bitch!
是迈克尔服装店,你知道的,混蛋!
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Hoskins, you wanted this to happen, you son of a bitch!
霍斯金,你盼着这种事发生,你这个狗娘养的!
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
That son of a bitch brought the war to us two years ago.
那个混蛋两年前把战争引到了我们身上。
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
I can't press any of the buttons with my gloves. Oh, son of a bitch!
带着手套,我按不了按键,冻死我了!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Ready? Augustus Waters was a cocky son of a bitch. But we forgive him.
好了吗?奥古斯塔斯·沃特斯是个非常自大的混球,但我们原谅他了。
《The Fault in Our Stars》《星运里的错》
-
He can do that? He can do whatever he wants. He's a real son of a bitch.
他能这样吗?他可以为所欲为,他是个混蛋。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
He wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered. Son of a bitch.
想要个标志性建筑物,让他的名字能高高在上,这个混蛋。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
You owe me a shot at this son of a bitch that took Caesar down. We're not doing that.
我们要干掉那混蛋。我们不会这么做。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
Well, when I brought it up, he got all squirrelly and left the room. Son of a bitch.
我给他提这事时,他立马举止诡异然后溜了。奶奶个腿的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
What? That son of a bitch wants me to turn my back on my homeland for an airport line?
什么?那个王八蛋想要我背叛我的祖国就为了在机场不排队?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
What the hell? The last time we went to the zoo, that son of a bitch made me buy him a churro.
搞毛?我们上次去动物园那丫的还让我给他买西班牙油条。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
No Sir. Are you contradicting me? You wild and boring son of a bitch. No Sergeant. Let me see your Indian war cry, son. I don't.
不,长官。你在反驳我?你这个野蛮无聊的婊崽子。不,中士。让我见识下你的印第安战嚎孩子。我不会。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
You probably thinking I'm a real son of a bitch, who cares only about regulations and not his men. May I?
你可能觉得我真是婊子养的。只在乎规定不关心自己人。可以吗?
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
I will handle him. I just wanted you to be aware. Son of a bitch. I said I'll take care of it. No, I'll take care of it. You stay a million miles away from this.
我来处理他。我只是想跟你说一声。妈了个逼的。我说了我会处理的。不行,我来处理。你躲得远远的。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
我的母亲从来没有看见过那个他叫我“贱人的儿子”。