on this occasion only, as an exception
就(这)一次;破例一回
-
I hope you’ll forgive me this once .我希望你会原谅我这一次。
就(这)一次;破例一回
She was unable, for once, to control and manipulate events.
她曾一度无法控制和操纵事件。
For once, Dad is not complaining.
就这一次,爸爸没有抱怨。
Just for once he arrived on time.
只有这一次他按时到了。
It makes a change to read some good news for once.
破例读到点好消息,真让人高兴。
He tried to speak, but for once, his voice had left him.
他试图说话,但这一次,他已说不出声。
on this occasion only, as an exception
就(这)一次;破例一回
我希望你会原谅我这一次。
Why can't we go backwards, for once?
我们为什么不能倒退,就那么一次?
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
Maybe progress should lose for once.
或许这种进化应该输一回了。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
To give a shit. For once. Not run away.
认真面对,至少这么一次,不逃避。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
Nothing! Could we just please, for once, read from the book?
没什么,我们能不能现在开始读课本?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
Dad. No. For once in your life, would you please just listen to me?
爸,别这样,拜托你就听我这一次,好吗?
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
No, for once in my life, I can say without a shadow of a doubt, I am in the exact right place.
我有生之中第一次毫不疑惑地说出这就是我该来的地方。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
Is that a smile we see on B.'s lips? The spotlight's on her for once, and S. actually helped her get it.
我们看到的是B嘴角露出的笑容吗?她首次来到聚光灯下了,是S帮她争取的这个机会。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
How come every time we're on the edge of this reef, one of us is trying to leave? For once, can't we just enjoy the view?
为何每次我们到这珊瑚礁边缘,就有人想离开。我们就不能好好欣赏风景吗?
《Finding Dory》《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》
Now, for once in your life, do the right thing. Put this stupid little man out of all our misery. Shoot him! Stop it. Look at him.
请你做这辈子唯一一件正确的事吧,打死这个愚蠢的小人物,结束我们的痛苦。打死他!住口。看看他 。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
No. Never. I mean, we're living in the moment. God, it is so nice for once to not have to get all hung up on 'Where is this going?'
从来都没有,我们只是很珍惜现在的这一刻,就这么一次,不去想 “将来会怎么样”真是棒耶。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
Why can't we go backwards, for once? Backwards, really fast. Fast as we can. Really put the pedal to the metal, you know? Bill and Ted did it.
我们为什么就不能倒退一次呢?很快的倒退,要多快有多快。把油门真正踩到底?就跟《比尔和泰德历险记》[穿越电影]一样。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
Hello ducks. Madame Gazalle and Pedro have arrived, back at the playgroup. Where is the bus? Maybe we are early. Yes, Pedro. For once you are early.
你好,鸭子们。羚羊夫人和佩德罗已经到幼儿园了。巴士在哪呢?也许我们到太早了。是的,佩德罗。你总算早到了一次了。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》