-
They would help me deal with the problem at hand, and they would give me principles for dealing with similar problems in the future.
这种态度帮助我处理眼前的问题,在未来碰到类似问题时有了处理的原则。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
I've made a career out of dealing with problematic parts of the world.
我的职业就是处理世界的问题地区。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
I'll resign while I'm dealing with this. I think this is going to require more than that.
我会辞职并继续处理此事。我觉得可能还不够。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
First, identifying its species, then drawing on principles for dealing with it appropriately.
首先鉴别种类,然后找到法则以便正确地处理。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
I found that if instead of dealing with these events as one-offs, I could see each as just another one of those, and approach them in the same way a biologist might approach an animal.
我发现与其将他们当做一次性事件可以当做一类事件向生物学家处理动物一样处理这些事。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
It was the result of a unique approach to life I believe almost anybody can adopt. It starts with embracing reality and dealing with it.
而是因为独特的处事方式,我相信任何人都能学会。我们要从拥抱和处理现实开始。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
Not now, Sheldon, I'm dealing with an epic screwup, and when I find out who's responsible, they're gonna get an earful.
现在不行,谢尔顿,我正在处理严重的事,等我查出来是谁搞的鬼,我要骂死他。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Thank you for dealing with an unfortunate situation. Now we can resume work on our new narrative without interference.
非常感谢你处理了这一不幸的事件,现在我们可以继续你的故事线而不受其它干扰了。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
You know, dealing with cold feet is an important part of being both best man and maid of honor. Maybe we should test for that ability.
处理婚礼前的怯场情绪也是伴娘伴郎的重要任务之一。也许我们应该测试一下这项能力。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
Okay, look, if no one else is gonna have the courage to say it, then I guess I will. These kids are too young to be dealing with this sort of thing.
好吧,听着,如果大家都不敢说实话,那就只能我说了。这些孩子太小,处理不好这种事。
《Wonder》《奇迹男孩》
-
Will, I'll tell you exactly what we're dealing with here.
威尔,我来告诉你我们在做什么。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
What the hell are we dealing with here? Off the record.
我们在这都干了些什么?别录了。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
Not until we have a better understanding of what we're dealing with.
直到我们弄清楚我们在做什么。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
Last year was child's play. This year, you're dealing with all experienced killers.
去年是小孩的游戏,今年,你们的对手全都是经验丰富的杀人能手。
《The Hunger Games: Catching Fire》《饥饿游戏2:星火燎原》
-
You have no idea what you're dealing with. None at all! New information, she's out.
你根本不知道你在干什么。根本不知道!最新资讯,她出来了。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
I did, but only because you weren't dealing with it, and I wanted advice on how to help you.
有,但只是因为你没有面对这事,我只是想知道如何帮你。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
We're dealing with a drug that is worth more than everything else we are developing combined.
我们在做一种比我们所有其他的研究加起来还要值钱的药。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
My wife, my best friend, is gone. My kid, gone. My career, gone. And I'm dealing with it all by myself.
我妻子,我最好的朋友,离开了我。我的孩子离开了,我的事业也完了。我只能自食恶果。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I think we'll find that we're dealing with a much more reasonable man than the one that visited Washington.
我相信我们这回能遇到一个比之前来访华盛顿更通情达理的总统。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
The rules have changed. We're dealing with something new. Well the Vision is artificial intelligence. A machine.
规则变了,我们正和新事物在打交道。幻视其实是人工智能 。是一台机器。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
Our New York branch is dealing with the matter.
我们的纽约分部正在处理这件事。
-
His aptitude for dealing with children got him the job.
他善于和儿童打交道的本事使他得到了这份工作。
-
They have considerable expertise in dealing with oil spills.
他们在处理溢油问题方面非常在行。
-
The organization offers practical help in dealing with paperwork.
这个机构提供文件处理方面的实际帮助。
-
The law is not the best instrument for dealing with family matters.
法律并不是处理家庭问题的最佳方法。