-
It's bound to be a risk on some level. You have to take a chance.
不论如何,总会有些风险的,你得冒冒险才行。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
I'm legally bound to present all offers. Wink, wink. Stop doing that.
我在法律上有义务把所有报价都提供给他。你懂的嘛。不要再这样说了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Ugly grandchildren. But you're lovely. You're bound to produce little Imbeciles!
我担心的是生个丑孙子,但是你很可爱,你注定要生一个小…蠢货!
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
It doesn't matter how far you might rise. At some point, you are bound to stumble.
无论你有多么成功,难免会遇到失意之时。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
Brian, speak. You're contractually bound to the show for another two years. Okay. All right, and if I refuse?
布莱恩,说话。你跟节目组签的合同还有两年才到期。好吧。好吧,如果我不演呢?
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I guess this is what we get for being with two testosterone-fueled alpha males. At some point, they're bound to lock horns.
我猜这就是我们跟两个荷尔蒙爆棚的雄性霸主在一起的后果,一山不容二虎,他们总有一天得角斗分生死。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Think about it, I'm about to live on a campus full of Alexes. That's bound to get annoying. And when it does, who better to deal with an Alex than you?
想想看,整个校园里都是艾丽克斯,一定会很让人抓狂的。到时候除了你还能有谁帮我应付艾丽克斯?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
These are the kind of little delicate compliments which are always acceptable to the ladies, and which I conceive myself particularly bound to pay.
这样巧妙的恭维话一般都会让太太小姐们听得高兴,我总觉得我应该在这方面特别留意。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
Over time, I leaned that by nature, most people's greatest strengths are also connected to their most significant weaknesses. And striving hard for big things is bound to lead you to painful falls.
慢慢的我发现从天性上来说,许多人最大的长处和他们最大的弱点相联系。为了高目标努力拼搏肯定会有跌痛的时候。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
一定;有义务要;决心要
-
我不得不说
-
势必会;注定是;势必
-
一定做某事
-
Everyone's opinion is bound to be subjective.
每个人的意见都必定是主观的。
-
The question is bound to come up at the meeting.
会上一定会讨论这个问题。
-
If they are unemployed it's bound to breed resentment.
如果他们失业了,一定会酿成怨恨。
-
His speech is bound to awake old fears and hostilities.
他的发言必然要激起昔日的恐惧和敌对情绪。
-
This episode is bound to be a deep embarrassment for Washington.
这一事件必然使华盛顿大为尴尬。