-
Maya and Riley, You will be with… No!
玛雅,莱丽,你们将和... 不行。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
She's supposed to be with you. You're good.
她应该和你在一起。你人真好。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Paige'll be with her husband, and Matt'll be with his new family, and I will be buried with strangers. I will buried in the strangers singles section of the cemetery.
佩吉会和她的丈夫一起,而马特会和他的新家庭一起,而我却会和陌生人葬在一起,我会被葬在墓园的单身陌生人区
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
Let me make a call and then I'll be with you.
我打个电话,就和您一起去。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
I'm his mom, you know? He should be with his mom. I should have him, right?
我是他妈妈啊,他应该和他妈妈在一起的,他应该和我在一起,对吗?
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
You can't be with her all the time, Riley. The job of being somebody's best friend is to make sure that even when you're not with them, you're still there.
你不可能一直和她在一起,莱丽。成为一个人最好的朋友,就是确保当你没有和他们在一起时,你依然在陪伴她。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Except he's smarter and gentler and sweeter. I just wanna be with him all the time.
除了他更聪明,温柔体贴之外,我只想整天和他厮守在一起。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Plus, Penny told me we're married, and Thanksgiving's a time to be with family.
况且Penny说我们结婚了,感恩节就是要和家人一起过的嘛。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
He did fall down a well. But I don't care. I just want to be with you, you know?
他真的掉进马桶了。但我不在乎,我只想和你在一起。你知道吗?
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
No. Ross, no. It is not fine. According to my plan I should already be with the guy I wanna marry.
不,罗斯,不,有问题,我应该和我要嫁的对象在一起了。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Now, I could be with Alfred but I don't like his face. Oh, here! I've got it!
我虽然可以和阿尔弗瑞德待在一起,但我不喜欢他的长相。好了,我有办法了!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I'm kicking myself. Andy is great. And if I hadn't opened my big, fat mouth, Haley might be with him right now instead of with Dylan.
我好后悔,安迪很棒,要不是我多嘴,也许海莉现在就和他在一起了,而不是迪兰。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Oh, you poor, sweet thing. You want to stay in the Jungle? You can be with me, if you want. I'll keep you close.
你这个不幸的小可怜,你想呆在森林里吗?你可以和我在一起,我会寸步不离。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
Okay, let me put it this way. If you're really Leonard's friend, you will support him no matter who he wants to be with.
好了,这么说好了,如果你拿莱纳德当朋友,你要支持他不管他和谁在一起。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
If you can help me, I promise I can help you be with your daughter again. Now, are you ready to redeem yourself?
如果你可以帮我,我保证我可以让你和女儿重新团聚,现在,你准备好自我救赎了吗?
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
No, but I would like to be with a sane person, Kate. That is not nice. Yeah, well, maybe I'm a little tired of being nice.
不过我喜欢和正常人在一起,凯特。这话可不好听。不是。好吧,也许我已经对说好话厌倦了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Is this about Callan? It was a tragedy. If he hadn't been trying so hard to win your approval, he might still be with us. Medivh.
是因为卡伦?这是一个悲剧,如果他没有努力尝试来赢得你的认可,他可能仍然和我们在一起。麦迪文。
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
You'll always be with me. May Gad be with you.
你会永远活在我的心里,但我没办法再陪你了。
《Life of Pi》《少年派的奇幻漂流》
-
I would rather be with Harry. Thanks. So be it.
我宁愿随哈利而去,谢谢。如你所愿。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
I'm not gonna be alone. I'll be with my friends.
我才不会形单影只,我的小伙伴们也会在。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
赞同某人;听懂;理解某人讲的话
-
与你同在;伴随你;与你在一起
-
She's really fun to be with.
和她在一起真开心。
-
Liz was fun to be with.
莉兹是与之相处有趣的人。
-
I would prefer him to be with us next season.
我更希望他在下个赛季和我们在一起。
-
He told reporters he'd come to be with his Latvian brothers.
他告诉记者他将和他的拉脱维亚弟兄们在一起。
-
"God be with you," said the parson, and left him sadly.
“愿上帝与你同在。”牧师说完,悲伤地离开了他。
《Be with》是日本摇滚乐队 spyair的一张音乐专辑,分为2CD,共收录9首歌曲,发行于2017年03月29日。